*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

46 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

You are not medically exempt from wearing a shirt right? Can you be exempt from wearing a mask? Simple.  Who is he fighting then if it isn't the government? Other business's?  You? Me?  Who??

He lost? Did he lose in court or just in your mind?  Were his locks changed legally?  Or is he going to sue and win big? Tell me since you must know..

very rare to be exempt from wearing a mask, those hundreds at his restaurant I doubt qualified..  You are a very ill person if you can't wear a scarf over your face.

The shirt rule is for health and safety, no different than trying to control with corona virus...   People seem to think they are being lied too :dunno:   worldwide scam to make it hard on business owners 

He lost, his business is boarded up and he is in cuffs - this isn't how you make a point  

These businesses are hurting and ADAMSON made it worse for them all, he ignored all health  procedures, risking his employees and patrons health.   Sorry I don't agree with this type of protesting

I am all for any business that wants to take on DOUG  SHUTDOWNS in a proper way

“We can’t force anybody to take the vaccine but I agree with the premier — we really encourage everyone who is able to, to have the vaccination,” Elliott said.

“There may be some restrictions in terms of travel or other restrictions that may arise as a result of not having a vaccination, but that’s going to be up to the person themselves to make that decision on the basis of what’s most important to them. But we do wish everyone to receive the vaccination.”

Ontario will give people who complete their COVID-19 shots proof of vaccination in case they need it to travel, to work or to go to the movies, Health Minister Christine Elliott says.

With the first vaccine shipment expected this month, Elliott promised a new public communications campaign to educate people on all aspects of the vaccinations, including why it’s important to get them and potential side effects.

There will also be a system to keep track of who gets the first primer shot to make sure they return for the booster a few weeks later.

While the vaccine will be voluntary, Elliott said Ontarians should be aware it may become a requirement for travel on airplanes, employment and other activities where there is close contact with others, given the highly contagious nature of the virus.

https://www.thestar.com/politics/provincial/2020/12/08/had-your-covid-19-vaccine-ontario-will-give-you-a-card-to-prove-it.html?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMedia&utm_campaign=QueensPark&utm_content=&utm_source=facebook&source=the+toronto+star&utm_medium=SocialMedia&utm_campaign=&utm_campaign_id=&utm_content=

LOSERS

As YouTube aggressively targets and censors conservatives, it's now more important than ever to turn to excellent alternatives like Rumble.

https://thepostmillennial.com/dan-bongino-becomes-part-owner-of-rumble-a-free-speech-friendly-alternative-to-youtube?fbclid=IwAR3CBzlMrv11qEI8LsHvUIwaX1RAjcrQPaBp-7jkPoHUM4vRERvTedJWwnQ

targeting conservatives :lol:   holy fuck 

Complete nonsense 

On 12/9/2020 at 11:54 AM, 1trailmaker said:

130808300_10158919438339636_507108556532

The NAZI comments are rampant and sound really dumb for anyone that knows NAZI history.

Doug has been a douche bag but never a NAZI

No Ford must stay....who said he should go ?

Dummy Adam

Business owner Adam Skelly is free to re-open his restaurant under the terms of the province’s Reopening Ontario Act, which limits restaurants in locked-down cities to takeout, delivery or drive-through service — and only after the restaurateur passes a DineSafe health inspection and obtains a valid business licence.

The restaurant, says the city, remains in violation of the city’s business licence requirements.

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/adamson-barbecue-clear-to-re-open-with-conditions?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR3kv6BgebueoYV8SOjcJjdINuMAKUW1q6C5r2G4gApaeWCnmUh_NZeIOIQ#Echobox=1607992326

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 12/19/2020 at 10:32 AM, 1trailmaker said:

Dummy Adam

Business owner Adam Skelly is free to re-open his restaurant under the terms of the province’s Reopening Ontario Act, which limits restaurants in locked-down cities to takeout, delivery or drive-through service — and only after the restaurateur passes a DineSafe health inspection and obtains a valid business licence.

The restaurant, says the city, remains in violation of the city’s business licence requirements.

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/adamson-barbecue-clear-to-re-open-with-conditions?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR3kv6BgebueoYV8SOjcJjdINuMAKUW1q6C5r2G4gApaeWCnmUh_NZeIOIQ#Echobox=1607992326

Why call him a dummy?

He was a business owner fighting to stay afloat and made a decision he felt was in his best interest regardless of the repercussions. I'm sure he hoped that other small businesses would join him in protest but they all caved.

In the least, he has brought national attention to his business and his Go Fund Me raised $300k for his legal defence.

Sounds like a pretty bright guy to be.

And why is it that the Toronto Sun doesn't have spell check?   License not licence.  Geezus. Its so annoying to read "professional" articles with spelling and grammatical errors. Its not just the Sun, I see them everywhere. Does nobody proofread any more?

4 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Why call him a dummy?

He was a business owner fighting to stay afloat and made a decision he felt was in his best interest regardless of the repercussions. I'm sure he hoped that other small businesses would join him in protest but they all caved.

In the least, he has brought national attention to his business and his Go Fund Me raised $300k for his legal defence.

And why is it that the Toronto Sun doesn't have spell check?   License not licence.  Geezus. Its so annoying to read "professional" articles with spelling and grammatical errors. Its not just the Sun, I see them everywhere. Does nobody proofread any more?

Adam didn't follow the rules, he was doing nothing more than SOCIAL MEDIA style protesting.   

PROTESTING IS GREAT do it legally and have some regard for your employees - This guy is a complete asshole plain and simple.  While others follow the rules and maybe voice their opinions he chose to open, no masks, no distancing, gave a rats ass about his employees and patrons..

Flying Trump flags says it all

Yes he has go fund me, his bill will be more than that in the end - he loses 

HIs business is shut down he has no license - you call that winning?  come on Blackstar

What has he gained?  how has he helped the cause?   I going to say he has accomplished nothing except a money grab from the stupid 

Trump has a fund me page too near 200 million dollars for him to fight against rigged election :lol:   people are stupid BlackStar and ADAM found a few of them to donate.   Most of that money comes from Q - no good people 

Edited by 1trailmaker

4 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Why call him a dummy?

Why not open, have social distance rules, wear masks, keep the crowd inside reasonable :dunno:  

Have signs of protest.

Make his points

Do it safely and noone would have cared.

He would most likely be still open

He chose to say all this is a hoax

He chose to defy the law - this isn't winning...

1pm we hear from Doug Ford on his lockdown 

More relief funding for businesses is coming (support Adam got his share already and will apply for more)

I heard Trudeau is threatening all Conservative Premiers that if they don't comply to his rule he will deny all transfer payments, how else could these Conservative leaders be closing down business for no reason :dunno: 

I love the internet

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Why not open, have social distance rules, wear masks, keep the crowd inside reasonable :dunno:  

Have signs of protest.

Make his points

Do it safely and noone would have cared.

He would most likely be still open

He chose to say all this is a hoax

He chose to defy the law - this isn't winning...

Yes, fully comply to all restrictions and post a sign.....lol

That will send a strong message to government. :guzzle:

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Yes, fully comply to all restrictions and post a sign.....lol

That will send a strong message to government. :guzzle:

that isn't what I said but go with it 

He didn't send message

He accomplished nothing

He is going to be fined heavy

His employees no longer have jobs 

He is now making no money (except for Government handouts) 

Winning at its best

No one cares anymore about him, its over

Hope he gets lots of tax dollars while snobing his nose at all businesses that followed the rules 

The POST MILLENIAL crowd is so educated on many topics (of hate)

It’s time for a deep dive in to the covid numbers: what about the terrible PCR tests that return a high rate of false positives? How many of the dead would have died anyways and happened to have a bit of covid like virus up their nose?

a bit of covid in their nose :lol:  

replying to a ICU nurse that has concerns

Then they didn`t die from Covid ... So what`s your point... Besides the fact that YOU are now trying to FEAR MONGER by helping spread the lies and assist the Government with their Leftist AGENDA

DOUG IS LEFTIST :lol:  a virus is LEFTIST :lol: 

So all nurses all Doctors all entertainers all police are all LEFTIST :lol:  Does the RIGHTIST have anyone of value :lol: 

How stupid people sound when they State these things

Doctors are falsifying death certificates to support the leftist agenda :lol: 

These people are no smart and sadly they all vote RIGHT ONEWAY everytime 

On 12/21/2020 at 11:10 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Tough for Ski Hills being closed

The ski hill thing I just don't get. Its outdoors and lifts (and lift lines) can be set to allow social distance.

I have a friend who sits on the executive of a local ski hill. If they have skiing for Christmas break and March break, then they make a profit. Without either, they lose money. A crushing blow shutting them down at Christmas.

Maybe Doug can write the cheques to make it alright.  :pc:

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

The ski hill thing I just don't get. Its outdoors and lifts (and lift lines) can be set to allow social distance.

I have a friend who sits on the executive of a local ski hill. If they have skiing for Christmas break and March break, then they make a profit. Without either, they lose money. A crushing blow shutting them down at Christmas.

Maybe Doug can write the cheques to make it alright.  :pc:

you're up late