*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

On 11/24/2020 at 11:38 AM, Nickyskidoo said:

Can anyone explain why Bramladesh is the hot spot of Ontario??

Doug needs to get the truth out of these fucks! last Friday 1:30 driving by the Islamic center on Maingate and Aimco 100+ cars parked all down the roads, their parking lot holds 122 cars.  3 guys walking out the main entrance without masks. Why are we so afraid to call out all these fucks?? Caledon Country Club held weddings 7 nights a week in a tent all brown people with pre arranged weddings so they just went for it, how about tracking all these people in a tent/bubble breathing moistly FML     

you won't like this either

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/26/politics/supreme-court-religious-restrictions-ruling-covid/index.html?fbclid=IwAR1fouPjeqEViiBO_vYPAVS2VVlqfSDnnHiNYOgGp6Sft0ahWA4sqwqzKFo

(CNN)In a 5-4 ruling, the US Supreme Court sided with religious organizations in a dispute over Covid-19 restrictions put in place by New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo limiting the number of people attending religious services.

In the late-night decision, Barrett sided with her conservative colleagues in the dispute, while Chief Justice John Roberts joined the three liberal justices in dissent. The ruling underscores Barrett's impact on the bench, reflecting the Court's rightward shift.

ORGANIZERS OF ‘FREEDOM RALLY’ CHARGED

LONDON, ON (November 25, 2020) – The three organizers of a ‘Freedom Rally’ that took place over the weekend in the City of London are facing charges.

London Police identified the organizers and contacted them prior to the event to inform them that the planned gathering would be in breach of the Reopening Ontario Act and they could face charges. The event was shared on social media pages, and was not cancelled despite the warnings from the LPS.

On Sunday, November 22, 2020, at 1 p.m., the rally commenced, with approximately 200 people attending a park in the downtown core to protest current COVID-19 restrictions.

Members of the London Police Service attended the rally, and confirmed that the number of participants exceeded provincial guidelines with respect to the numbers permitted for an outdoor gathering.

As a result of the investigation, a 44-year-old woman, a 36-year-old woman, and a 37-year-old woman, all of London, have been charged with the following offences:

• Participating in an outdoor gathering which exceeded number permitted, contrary to the Reopening Ontario Act; and
• Hosting an outdoor gathering which exceeded number permitted, contrary to the Reopening Ontario Act.

All three of the accused have an upcoming court date of February 22, 2021, at the Provincial Courthouse located at 824 Dundas Street.

Nope, no media bias at all anywhere in Ontario or Canada, nope, none at all. :news: Some people are so brainwashed by MSM they don't even realize they're in the prison their in.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, irv said:

Nope, no media bias at all anywhere in Ontario or Canada, nope, none at all. :news: Some people are so brainwashed by MSM they don't even realize they're in the prison their in.

And now the poor bastard is in jail....  Welcome to communist Canada.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

you won't like this either

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/26/politics/supreme-court-religious-restrictions-ruling-covid/index.html?fbclid=IwAR1fouPjeqEViiBO_vYPAVS2VVlqfSDnnHiNYOgGp6Sft0ahWA4sqwqzKFo

(CNN)In a 5-4 ruling, the US Supreme Court sided with religious organizations in a dispute over Covid-19 restrictions put in place by New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo limiting the number of people attending religious services.

In the late-night decision, Barrett sided with her conservative colleagues in the dispute, while Chief Justice John Roberts joined the three liberal justices in dissent. The ruling underscores Barrett's impact on the bench, reflecting the Court's rightward shift.

Barret was right.  

4 hours ago, irv said:

The guy is an angry person and his stunt backfired - What gives him the right to open while others follow the rules? never mind the mindless people buying a meal (one time only) for the glory of the fight.  its laughable 

He isn't a hero IRV 

Why hasn't he called out Dictator Doug :dunno: 

on that note what makes the media bias?  reporting exactly what is happening? 

You clearly feel COVID-19 is a left or right thing, right being against it as a hoax :dunno: 

Adam reaches out to REBEL NEWS :lol:   ya that sounds professional - maybe get in touch with anti maskers in the States, ship up some Trump flags and hats

I found it funny how REBEL states that ADAM followed all the rules laid out except the closure order :lol:   no he didn't he broke every single rule 

REBEL has zero credibility 

31 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Adam reaches out to REBEL NEWS :lol:   ya that sounds professional - maybe get in touch with anti maskers in the States, ship up some Trump flags and hats

I found it funny how REBEL states that ADAM followed all the rules laid out except the closure order :lol:   no he didn't he broke every single rule 

REBEL has zero credibility 

On 11/26/2020 at 8:14 PM, 1trailmaker said:

The guy is an angry person and his stunt backfired - What gives him the right to open while others follow the rules? never mind the mindless people buying a meal (one time only) for the glory of the fight.  its laughable 

He isn't a hero IRV 

Why hasn't he called out Dictator Doug :dunno: 

on that note what makes the media bias?  reporting exactly what is happening? 

You clearly feel COVID-19 is a left or right thing, right being against it as a hoax :dunno: 

Do you really think there is no bias in the media? Do you think it was just a stunt for more people to buy his food? 

3 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

Do you really think there is no bias in the media? Do you think it was just a stunt for more people to buy his food? 

how can reporting this be bias?  Really news doesn't give an opinion like REBEL does.   Is this what you mean by bias?  MSM not backing Adam with opinions?  REBEL NEWS is the place for support with lies and opinions 

If Adam was making people wear masks, limiting contact ect there wouldn't be a big issue.  The fact is he didn't do any of that, he blatantly  said fuck the rules and health for people I wan't to sell hot dogs.....

Fact is most people do not back ADAM no matter how much REBEL says they do

41 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

how can reporting this be bias?  Really news doesn't give an opinion like REBEL does.   Is this what you mean by bias?  MSM not backing Adam with opinions?  REBEL NEWS is the place for support with lies and opinions 

If Adam was making people wear masks, limiting contact ect there wouldn't be a big issue.  The fact is he didn't do any of that, he blatantly  said fuck the rules and health for people I wan't to sell hot dogs.....

Fact is most people do not back ADAM no matter how much REBEL says they do

Reporting in general ricky.  Listen to what he says, you can not argue it.  How much money in wages have you lost since this started?  

23 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

Reporting in general ricky.  Listen to what he says, you can not argue it.  How much money in wages have you lost since this started?  

Thousand of Businesses are following the rules, what makes ADAM special?  I am sure ADAM has taken thousands and thousands of tax dollars :dunno:  

Why didn't he insist on masks?  

Why the TRUMP hats?

Why American's are there protesting? 

what a joke

I guess the businesses following the rules are nothing more than sheep 

ADAM shit on all his business friends 

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Thousand of Businesses are following the rules, what makes ADAM special?  I am sure ADAM has taken thousands and thousands of tax dollars :dunno:  

Why didn't he insist on masks?  

Why the TRUMP hats?

Why American's are there protesting? 

what a joke

I guess the businesses following the rules are nothing more than sheep 

ADAM shit on all his business friends 

Special?  Didn't say he was.  He did however choose to open his store when others did not.  Not sure if he took any of the grants but I know one thing is for sure and that is that he has paid thousands and thousands in tax.. 

Masks are uselss and its not up to him to make people wear them. 

If people have a Trump hat that makes them an American???? hahahahaha...  The real joke here is you making these idiotic claims.  If you had skin in the game, what would you do?  Keep your store closed or open it? 

7 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

Special?  Didn't say he was.  He did however choose to open his store when others did not.  Not sure if he took any of the grants but I know one thing is for sure and that is that he has paid thousands and thousands in tax.. 

Masks are uselss and its not up to him to make people wear them. 

If people have a Trump hat that makes them an American???? hahahahaha...  The real joke here is you making these idiotic claims.  If you had skin in the game, what would you do?  Keep your store closed or open it? 

actual american activist are there, this isn't new Q is here

Which rules should be followed? how about washing dishes in right water temperature?   I think its not need :dunno:  no one should force him to wash his dishes properly it should be up to him and him alone.

NO SHIRT NO SERVICE - I guess you are fine with fat slobs sweating with no shirt on is fine - they have no right to make anyone follow this dumb rule..

NO SHOES NO SERVICE - another dumb rule, people should have the option to wear nothing if they chose too,  who the fuck does the government think they are.

Are you against the Ministry giving out RED zone and close them down for health violations?  This has been happening for decades

There shouldn't be any rules for any business - we all agree

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

actual american activist are there, this isn't new Q is here

Which rules should be followed? how about washing dishes in right water temperature?   I think its not need :dunno:  no one should force him to wash his dishes properly it should be up to him and him alone.

NO SHIRT NO SERVICE - I guess you are fine with fat slobs sweating with no shirt on is fine - they have no right to make anyone follow this dumb rule..

NO SHOES NO SERVICE - another dumb rule, people should have the option to wear nothing if they chose too,  who the fuck does the government think they are.

Are you against the Ministry giving out RED zone and close them down for health violations?  

There shouldn't be any rules for any business - we all agree

Are you fucked? Clearly you are cause that has nothing to do with him opening. Washing dishes? WTF Lame argument.  You keep sucking the government tit and get back to me when you have some skin in the game.  

7 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

Are you fucked? Clearly you are cause that has nothing to do with him opening. Washing dishes? WTF Lame argument.  You keep sucking the government tit and get back to me when you have some skin in the game.  

which rules should be followed that are set out by the government? 

obviously we should be able to pick and choose for ourselves..

I still don't understand why he has a NO SHIRT rule at his restaurant :dunno:   but not wearing a mask isn't his issue and not up to him?  

come on renegade - you can fight the government and this is his right to do so, what he did isn't fighting the government, he clearly lost and didn't help his cause at all.

now he can't have take out and is making zero money - winning Charley style

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

which rules should be followed that are set out by the government? 

obviously we should be able to pick and choose for ourselves..

I still don't understand why he has a NO SHIRT rule at his restaurant :dunno:   but not wearing a mask isn't his issue and not up to him?  

come on renegade - you can fight the government and this is his right to do so, what he did isn't fighting the government, he clearly lost and didn't help his cause at all.

now he can't have take out and is making zero money - winning Charley style

You are not medically exempt from wearing a shirt right? Can you be exempt from wearing a mask? Simple.  Who is he fighting then if it isn't the government? Other business's?  You? Me?  Who??

He lost? Did he lose in court or just in your mind?  Were his locks changed legally?  Or is he going to sue and win big? Tell me since you must know..