*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

On 10/19/2020 at 1:06 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Doug Ford bans treat or treating in hot spots

Ontario health officials are recommending against trick or treating door-to-door this Halloween if you live in Toronto, Ottawa, Peel or York Region.

According to guidance released Monday morning, Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. David Williams says the risk of transmission in those areas is too great.

“Given the high transmission of COVID-19 in the modified Stage 2 public health unit regions of Ottawa, Peel, Toronto and York Region, traditional door-to-door trick or treating is not recommended and people should consider alternative ways to celebrate,” Williams said.

Dictator? :dunno:  only if he was a liberal

Doug is a liberal

Don't worry Doug will be back, he is just wrapped  up with Covid.  Unlike some other leaders down south Doug doesn't want a pile of deaths on his watch.

Wait to we find out all the back door deals he has been doing, fucking over people and other stuff you are would all proud of :lol: 

Its funny this covid thing, if you try to follow some rules and slow the spread you are considered a weak liberal.   But being reckless and not giving a shit about covid is a strong conservative position.

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Don't worry Doug will be back, he is just wrapped  up with Covid.  Unlike some other leaders down south Doug doesn't want a pile of deaths on his watch.

Wait to we find out all the back door deals he has been doing, fucking over people and other stuff you are would all proud of :lol: 

Its funny this covid thing, if you try to follow some rules and slow the spread you are considered a weak liberal.   But being reckless and not giving a shit about covid is a strong conservative position.

The lockdowns are causing more long term pain, that is the recklessness.  The longer it goes. 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The lockdowns are causing more long term pain, that is the recklessness.  The longer it goes. 

liberal agenda

They hate Canadians 

but you will vote Doug 100 times out of 100 elections :dunno:  stop pretending you are against Doug

I saw some posts on hate media Post Millennial that Trudeau is withholding all funding unless Doug Ford falls into line under Trudeau :lol:  and the followers believe it.

So lets just say this is all Trudeau's fault and continue to vote for Doug with glee

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

liberal agenda

They hate Canadians 

but you will vote Doug 100 times out of 100 elections :dunno:  stop pretending you are against Doug

I saw some posts on hate media Post Millennial that Trudeau is withholding all funding unless Doug Ford falls into line under Trudeau :lol:  and the followers believe it.

So lets just say this is all Trudeau's fault and continue to vote for Doug with glee

You think Horses Ass Horvatt is an option?  

45 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You think Horses Ass Horvatt is an option?  

for you there is 1 party that is an option... similar to dictatorships...

every vote

every election

no thought needed

no other options 

vote conservative even when you hate that persons policies as killing Ontario

I know how you vote, you made this clear over the last decade or more - ONEWAY

answer is Andrea doesn't have what it takes. I thnk they are still stuck on taxing the extreme wealthy as their only tool

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

for you there is 1 party that is an option... similar to dictatorships...

every vote

every election

no thought needed

no other options 

vote conservative even when you hate that persons policies as killing Ontario

I know how you vote, you made this clear over the last decade or more - ONEWAY

answer is Andrea doesn't have what it takes. I thnk they are still stuck on taxing the extreme wealthy as their only tool

The party whos policy is mostly to live within its means gets my vote.

Too bad dumb fucks can't accept that.

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The party whos policy is mostly to live within its means gets my vote.

Too bad dumb fucks can't accept that.

so record federal debt you continue to vote for?  18 deficits in a row for Mulroney and Harper

you are funny thinking you actually vote with a thought - clearly you don't

Jean had the best record for finance and you voted 3 times against it.  Stop lying, you vote ONEWAY regardless of any debt or policy 

Provincial Conservative have no balanced budgets in the last 100 years ( I guess Mike may had 1 when he sold our interests in 407 to his buddies)

Davis had 18 deficits in a row

Doug Ford doubled the deficit in 2 years without covid spending.

tell me again how your vote works

Edited by 1trailmaker

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so record federal debt you continue to vote for?  18 deficits in a row for Mulroney and Harper

you are funny thinking you actually vote with a thought - clearly you don't

Jean had the best record for finance and you voted 3 times against it.  Stop lying, you vote ONEWAY regardless of any debt or policy 

Provincial Conservative have no balanced budgets in the last 100 years ( I guess Mike may had 1 when he sold our interests in 407 to his buddies)

Davis had 18 deficits in a row

Doug Ford doubled the deficit in 2 years without covid spending.

tell me again how your vote works

There's a difference between having a slight deficit and having a $400 billion free for all for a man made lockdown. 

On the bold, how does that compare with JT's deficit its like 40x?  See its all relative when you look closely.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There's a difference between having a slight deficit and having a $400 billion free for all for a man made lockdown. 

On the bold, how does that compare with JT's deficit its like 40x?  See its all relative when you look closely.

pandemic spending isn't a real deficit....

Point is you vote ONEWAY and the debt deficit or policies mean nothing 

Ontario Liberals had 3 balanced budgets and you vote against them every time - most balanced budgets by any party in ONtario history -  This isn't how you see them though

When doug adds 100's of million to the debt, you will be fine with it and vote Conservative - There will not be any balanced budget under FORD and he has your support 100%

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

pandemic spending isn't a real deficit....

Point is you vote ONEWAY and the debt deficit or policies mean nothing 

Ontario Liberals had 3 balanced budgets and you vote against them every time - most balanced budgets by any party in ONtario history -  This isn't how you see them though

When doug adds 100's of million to the debt, you will be fine with it and vote Conservative - There will not be any balanced budget under FORD and he has your support 100%

No the Liberals did not have a balanced budget, ever.  

They increased the overall debt every year.  Balanced operating deficit does not mean an overall balanced budget.

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No the Liberals did not have a balanced budget, ever.  

They increased the overall debt every year.  Balanced operating deficit does not mean an overall balanced budget.

whatever your ONEWAY mind says

so these Liberal non balanced budgets are somehow worse then a flat out deficit :lol: 

keep posting AC on how you strategically vote in every election :lol: 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Stay calm everyone.

after watching the video this guy is very lucky, although the crowd is yelling he isn't touching you don't touch him, he did touch the cops and should be arrested for it.

What a douche tool - I have seen many people like this that think they can do as they wish since its public owned.

Aw the memories of ignorance are flooding back to me

Tough guys with their camera's out knowing the Police will not beat them to the ground

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Go Doug.

he shut down Parliament 9 months of 12 :dunno:

These politicians that say I will do it for free get no pat on the back from me..

Doug is silver spoon, was given everything and also a business and has never had a rough day in his life......

so why did he give it back?  

Premier Doug Ford was blindsided Saturday when two of his MPPs joined local mayors from their region in releasing a letter speaking out against putting Halton back into a modified Stage 2 lockdown.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-ford-gets-pushback-on-lockdowns-from-his-own-mpps?fbclid=IwAR0WmWT1I1Xl1UaY16ASMdxxGJMfHgRjPHi5mdv0fnXkX1z64Af5dhmwXWU

Lilley not happy with Liberal Doug

Nov 1 Ontario Hydro rates to increase again just a mere percent or so unlike the 87% increase last January 

Beginning November, the province says customers can choose between time-of-use and tiered pricing. Rates for time-of-use plans will be 21.7 cents/kWh during peak hours, 15 cents/kWh for mid-peak use and 10.5 cents/kWh for off-peak use. 

2017 high peak was 10.5 cents

The coronavirus pandemic continues to hang new debt on Ontario’s back, with the Ford government adding $99.8 billion worth of deficit spending over the next three years to keep the healthcare system primed, cut taxes for business and hand out more cash to parents and seniors.

The 2019/2020 budget deficit remains unchanged from the summer at $38.5 billion (with $2.5 billion held in reserve.)

The Ford government’s 2020 plan includes a new tax credit for seniors to renovate their homes, more cash payouts for parents of young children, a raft of tax new cuts for business and a vague pledge to allow Ontarians to claim 20 per cent of the cost of a vacation taken inside the province in 2021.

Remember when the LIBERALs added 210 billion to the debt over 15 years - Doug is going to beat that by a 10 years :lol:  

Ontario is open alright OPEN WALLET 

Go Doug Go