Son got busted Vaping

Id let him be. Id just tell him if he wants to look like a stupid faggot vaping, go ahead. Then remind him how faggy he looks everytime you see him vape.

If your kid really is a faggot, I would ignore my post.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Legend said:

Id let him be. Id just tell him if he wants to look like a stupid faggot vaping, go ahead. Then remind him how faggy he looks everytime you see him vape.

If your kid really is a faggot, I would ignore my post.

One of the ways I came out to close friends was by telling them vaping turned me gay because I was vaping around that time :lol: 

My Son did the same at about 15. I was so disappointed in his decision and I let him know that too. We had some discussion about why it’s bad for him and how it can become a gateway to other things. Mostly is was just a talk to convey to him my disappointment with his decision. Good luck Dad!

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm here for you :lol: 

Well....one of us needs to stand look-out for these fucking faggot newbies.  :lmao:

Newbie: "So, I joined this sled site the other day and was immediately called a faggot. What is that all about?"

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well....one of us needs to stand look-out for these fucking faggot newbies.  :lmao:

Newbie: "So, I joined this sled site the other day and was immediately called a faggot. What is that all about?"

:lol:

I can just smell the internet noob on the fuckers......they have to ask their wife or kid what "meme" is and dont understand basic internet references like "I'm just here for the popcorn" etc. You can tell they wouldnt get it when they clicked your link and it was a Rick Astley video :lol: 

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

I can just smell the internet noob on the fuckers......they have to ask their wife or kid what "meme" is and dont understand basic internet references like "I'm just here for the popcorn" etc. You can tell they wouldnt get it when they clicked you link and it was a Rick Astley video :lol: 

That Astley link was funny as fuck...I think it was that Opra thread by SSFB.  I can't remember.  I fucking rolled but got to that party too late to contribute. :lol:

We gave some newbies a hard time on HCS when they wandered into a thread bashing thread thinking they were gonna show who, some kinda what!  I can't imagine it here.  Fuck...like being prison ass raped dry then having your back skin peeled off to make a lamp shade!

:lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

That Astley link was funny as fuck...I think it was that Opra thread by SSFB.  I can't remember.  I fucking rolled but got to that party too late to contribute. :lol:

We gave some newbies a hard time on HCS when they wandered into a thread bashing thread thinking they were gonna show who, some kinda what!  I can't imagine it here.  Fuck...like being prison ass raped dry then having your back skin peeled off to make a lamp shade!

:lmao:

most just dont get it and leave......ckf would have like 37x as many people here if he banned me.......but it would be a pile of faggots so whats the point @!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

most just dont get it and leave......ckf would have like 37x as many people here if he banned me.......but it would be a pile of faggots so whats the point @!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

:lol: Agreed.  Still, he should ban your emotional ass anyway.  :lmao: @ckf

Just now, Shifty said:

When I was 16 I was chewing red man and dipping skoal. 

You were sweet on them "injuns", eh?  :lmao:

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Oh thats right. It didnt run long enough to blow a head gasket.......... :news: 

Was running when I took it apart and is probably still running in some other car :owned: 

3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

One of the ways I came out to close friends was by telling them vaping turned me gay because I was vaping around that time :lol: 

No...sucking dick made you gay.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Look on the bright side Frank, it was only vaping, it could have been much worse, at least he didn't get busted for raping. :lmao:

Or cigarettes, or drugs, or a penis... There's much worse things to put in your mouth :lol: 

On 1/18/2018 at 10:11 PM, snoughnut said:

Look on the bright side Frank, it was only vaping, it could have been much worse, at least he didn't get busted for raping. :lmao:

On 1/18/2018 at 10:14 PM, Wildboer said:

Or cigarettes, or drugs, or a penis... There's much worse things to put in your mouth :lol: 

Exactly! My son started vaping at 15. There was no tobacco in it, it was just something for him and his friends to do and I looked at it like it was better than smoking cigarettes.

Times have changed and kids will be kids and that is tough getting use to being a parent, but remember, the more you push/discipline, the more they keep from you. Myself, I think I have a pretty good rapport with my son and I want to keep it that way as he talks to me about most everything. 

Speaking of Vaping, I have had one cigarette since January 2nd and feel a hell of a lot better than what I use too! I could care less what others think, say or do, but I know this is working for me so I will continue to Vape until I no longer wish/need to.

• Like 1