Dow 26,000:

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

And the economy didn’t need tax cuts.

You’re against everything the man does. You have no degree or experience with economics, and zero credibility. In other words...STFU. :pan:

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

3 days of heavy losses is bad.

INFLATION......Thanks Trump you fuckin asshole.

Over stimulating an already decent economy has lasting consequences. When the market takes off, money guys lose touch with reality. Happens everytime. I would t be surprised if the market lands right back to where it was when Obama left office. 

Edited by spin_dry

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

27657344_1435778219866688_3022468069801541497_n.jpg

We’ve lost literally one month of gains after years of growth... Capitalism has a long way to go before it’s even in a warming trend let alone in fire.

49 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Lol. I sure did make you angry didn’t I?  Poor snowflake. Please continue to pretend you are a market genius after a couple of years in the business.” Wooohooo I made money in a historically high stock market climb.   . I’m a genius”

You know there were guys who claimed “it’s different this time” 

before the dot com crash and 2008 crash. 

Lol stick to gender pronouns.

40 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I guess we’ll see who the buffoon is. 

I don’t know where this market is going. The difference between me, you, xlt, artic crusher and Zambo is that you are all stupid enough to think you know.

No one “knows”, it’s like science. You can make a hypothesis with the best information possible and be totally wrong. The majority of the time you aren’t that far off. Whereas you are working off of information like: What color crayon tastes better? 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Over stimulating an already decent economy had lasting consequences. When the market takes off, money guys lose touch with reality. Happens everytime. I would t be surprised if the market lands right back to where it was when Obama left office. 

It may just as well. But that’s the thing. If that is our 11 year correction (which is an outstanding run), we still continue on with a steady and pronounced trend that points up in the markets. People act like a sell off or correction are bad. They aren’t. They are healthy. They make people evaluate and shift to keep markets fresh. In all honesty anyone with a brain benefits greatly from a correction. No better time to buy. But people buy into this doom and gloom like the markets don’t operate on a cycle. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It may just as well. But that’s the thing. If that is our 11 year correction (which is an outstanding run), we still continue on with a steady and pronounced trend that points up in the markets. People act like a sell off or correction are bad. They aren’t. They are healthy. They make people evaluate and shift to keep markets fresh. In all honesty anyone with a brain benefits greatly from a correction. No better time to buy. But people buy into this doom and gloom like the markets don’t operate on a cycle. 

The consequences of inflation are staggering. A consequence that hits the low and middle class the hardest. This economic plan of trump’s is like watching his realty show play. Emotional jacking each other off about their portfolios. The difference is that real people are going to get hurt. 

The consequences of inflation are staggering. A consequence that hits the low and middle class the hardest. This economic plan of trump’s is like watching his realty show play. Emotional jacking each other off about their portfolios. The difference is that real people are going to get hurt. 

Is there anything in this world (or byond) that give any of you liberal twits any positive thoughts or reason for levity?  Good god.  How miserable of a life can that be?  Your "i don't take risks" speech a few posts up actually made me feel sorry for you.  

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

3 days of heavy losses is bad.

INFLATION......Thanks Trump you fuckin asshole.

we need some inflation just need to make sure it's in control.  lefties have bitched about wages not rising and now they complain when they do SMH

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Over stimulating an already decent economy has lasting consequences. When the market takes off, money guys lose touch with reality. Happens everytime. I would t be surprised if the market lands right back to where it was when Obama left office. 

Of course you wouldn't, because doom, gloom and despair are 3 of your best qualities :thunder:

Just now, Angry ginger said:

we need some inflation just need to make sure it's in control.  lefties have bitched about wages not rising and now they complain when they do SMH

Umm....or, the child in the White House could’ve used some practical common sense in stimulating an economy that was performing well. 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Indeed!  We got a new fed chair and we all know it's time for interest rates to go up.  We are raising wages to attract the people sitting at home and from other operations.  THIS IS ALL GOOD!!!!!!  A quick downturn correction is part of the show and part of a healthy market.  It makes people rethink the margin risks they've been eating on for a year and get's us back some good buying opportunities again.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Inflation is and has to happen with wages rising. The rising of rates up to four times this year will keep that in check. I think four is a little drastic but it shows a sense of caution to not let it get out of hand. Inflation is not bad in moderation. The middle class should be having their portfolios managed. Diversified with bonds and equities. 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

It’s just irrational fear. The pullback shocked people so to the point that they completely stop acting in a rational manner.

Trump is a high risk, high reward individual. As evidenced by his business track record. This time he’s playing with the us economy. Trump and the gop pulled every stop to stimulate an already growing economy. When this this tumbles, which it will/is, there’s not going to be many tools to use. This crap about fundamentals is the same garbage that was thrown around in the mid 2000’s. Fucking economic experts. Idiots. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Trump is a high risk, high reward individual. As evidenced by his business track record. This time he’s playing with the us economy. Trump and the gop pulled every stop to stimulate an already growing economy. When this this tumbles, which it will/is, there’s not going to be many tools to use. This crap about fundamentals is the same garbage that was thrown around in the mid 2000’s. Fucking economic experts. Idiots. 

Yet...here you are with all your smarmyness.  Trump is providing a high-risk/high-reward again to those who want to take it.  He's not "playing it with the economy".

Keep enjoying your medicre life of sadness and despair though....we all love your advice.