Dow 26,000:

48 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why shouldn't I be able to save the same amount as anyone else in a tax deferred account? That is bullshit. If i put myself in a position to save 18k why shouldn't I be able too

your company has that 10% restriction then not the government. 

40 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

$18,000 on elected deferrals I believe. Your company may only do a match percentage on the first $10,000?

No....the fed only let's me put in 10%

https://www.google.com/search?q=highly+compensated+employee+401k&oq=highly+compensated+emlloyee&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l3.9858j1j4&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What’s your degree in? One of mine is in economics from an excellent school and program. I might not have the exact answer but I sure as shit know what solid economic conditions look like... 

Good for you. You can look slack jawed and keep saying, “fundamentals were good” while you watch the markets tank. 

A shit load of way smarter people than you got fucked over last time. The only reason it didn’t get way worse is quantitive easing. Give the banks their raw material for free and they are all suddenly geniuses again  

Just  like you. You made money in a rising market. Let’s see how you do if it tanks  

Edited by revkevsdi

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Good for you. You can look slack jawed and keep saying, “fundamentals were good” while you watch the markets tank. 

A shit load of way smarter people than you got fucked over last time. The only reason it didn’t get way worse is quantitive easing. Give the banks their raw material for free and they are all suddenly geniuses again  

Just  like you. You made money in a rising market. Let’s see how you do if it tanks  

Posted the brain dead fucking ignorant hach that wouldn't know a market from his asshole :finger2: 

15 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Posted the brain dead fucking ignorant hach that wouldn't know a market from his asshole :finger2: 

Don’t worry Momo you’ve got nothing to lose. Cages retain their value when markets drop. 

38 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Lol. You’re just saying words and guessing now hoping to make a point in a conversation that requires facts. The last crash was built upon faulty fundamentals. Or are you so ignorant of anything remotely close to a coherent thought that you are equating an 8% pull back to the last recession? But you want the recession. It validates your opinion on Trump. Which is funny because until last week you were saying he had nothing to do with the markets... 

Let’s make it easier for you. What is an economic indicator that makes you think that the economy is propped up on and responding positively to hogwash? And saying over confidence on good numbers is not an answer. That just means the rise is slower than people think, but it’s still rising. So educate us... This should be about as funny as your flailing around in the privateer conversation that you wisely abandoned. 

That's the problem with the market,  it is too easy to manipulate. There was no fucking reason for it to crash. All the economic indicators were good. GDP was up. 

The only answer is that the big pigs on Wall Street figured it was a good time to clean us out, and they did. They do this every few years. The Wall Street pigs just made a fortune on us little guys by selling high. Now they'll buy low, and do it again in a few years. 

2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

That's the problem with the market,  it is too easy to manipulate. There was no fucking reason for it to crash. All the economic indicators were good. GDP was up. 

The only answer is that the big pigs on Wall Street figured it was a good time to clean us out, and they did. They do this every few years. The Wall Street pigs just made a fortune on us little guys by selling high. Now they'll buy low, and do it again in a few years. 

This correction was long overdue and normal.

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol. You’re just saying words and guessing now hoping to make a point in a conversation that requires facts. The last crash was built upon faulty fundamentals. Or are you so ignorant of anything remotely close to a coherent thought that you are equating an 8% pull back to the last recession? But you want the recession. It validates your opinion on Trump. Which is funny because until last week you were saying he had nothing to do with the markets... 

Let’s make it easier for you. What is an economic indicator that makes you think that the economy is propped up on and responding positively to hogwash? And saying over confidence on good numbers is not an answer. That just means the rise is slower than people think, but it’s still rising. So educate us... This should be about as funny as your flailing around in the privateer conversation that you wisely abandoned. 

Look, I know having a President like Trump makes it seem like lying is ok. But I didn’t say the market had nothing to do with Trump.  I was pointing out what a bunch hypocrites you were.  When it climb during Obama’s time none of you credited him. As soon as a Republican was in power you claimed the climb was his.

You should at least be consistent with you lies. 

.and to make matters worse you used the word validate. The market drop rattled you so much that you are sounding as dumb as Zambo. 

Edited by revkevsdi

4 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Clean you out?  You’ve only lost a a few months gain. How fucked up is your investment strategy?

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Look, I know having a President like Trump makes it seem like lying is ok. But I didn’t say the market had nothing to do with Trump.  I was pointing out what a bunch hypocrites you were.  When it climb during Obama’s time none of you credited him. As soon as a Republican was in power you claimed the climb was his.

You should at least be consistent with you lies. 

.and to make matters worse you used the word validate. The market drop rattled you so much that you are sounding as dumb as Zambo. 

If anybody here listens to you at all on anything including kayaking advice, they deserve what they get: an idiot ride with a retard behind the wheel.  

God damn you are stupid.