Gord Downie won't be down for breakfast....

Puzzleboy

It is no different than the real estate market.  Plenty of hypocrites on here.....if there is money to be made people will exploit. Look at the  Climate Change bullshit, exploit, tax and get rich.  The Hip would be lucky to sell out if this shit didn't happen.  All bullshit

Edited by Poncho

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

It is no different than the real estate market.  Plenty of hypocrites on here.....if there is money to be made people will exploit. Look at the  Climate Change bullshit, exploit, tax and get rich.  The Hip would be lucky to sell out if this shit didn't happen.  All bullshit

Puzzler says negative to that....

Climate BS, what a money grab, cannot believe that shit still goes on, and getting worse.....F-off already with all that extra nonsense.

No, I didn't say negative to that.  Keep in mind, scalping has long been illegal until the Libtards legalized it not long ago.  Speculating on houses has never been illegal.

My point was that companies are profiteering of Gordie's terminal diagnosis, and fans suffer.  Yeah, I know, nobody is forcing them to buy tickets.  But I'm sure many feel compelled to attend given his prognosis.

Reminds me of that drug company that hiked the price of their meds by 15000 % or whatever.  But hey, it's a free market!

On 5/31/2016 at 6:18 PM, Puzzleboy said:

$1200 for the Hip is a bit insane.  I've seen them twice live (got free tickets), and they're not much of a concert/performance band, especially with their newer mellower stuff.  I would say his diagnosis is impacting the silly pricing..... sad really.

Save your money, and download their early discography.

I saw them open for Rush @ the Gardens once. I wasn't a fan before & their performance didn't make me 1. Gord basically just hung onto the mic stand & swayed back & forth.

On 5/31/2016 at 6:18 PM, Puzzleboy said:

I got tickets to hamilton when they released more yesterday, I am not overly a fan of them in concert (saw them twice so far) but hopefully they will change my views. $90 each from ticketmaster is worth it, would never pay $500 a ticket