Woman Driver's

• Gold Member

Well, it was a bad day for my friend, and an even worse day for my Little 600 Axys.

My friend is okay except she hurt her wrist.

Edited by joesale
Removed oicture
  • Confused 1

Damn.  Hope shes ok.  I bagged this weekend because I had to work late, but my camp roommates had a rough weekend too it sounds like.  My brother's (spump) Polaris motor blew and melted a 6" hole in the hood, Angry Ginger barrel rolled his sled and busted the hood all to hell, and Sal Rosenbergs new Cat set off a bunch of warning codes.  Kinda glad I stayed home. :lol:  

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Damn.  Hope shes ok.  I bagged this weekend because I had to work late, but my camp roommates had a rough weekend too it sounds like.  My brother's (spump) Polaris motor blew and melted a 6" hole in the hood, Angry Ginger barrel rolled his sled and busted the hood all to hell, and Sal Rosenbergs new Cat set off a bunch of warning codes.  Kinda glad I stayed home. :lol:  

What a weekend.

I thought barrel rolling was for airplane's and rodeo clowns.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:Bad Karma?

Just now, joesale said:

I hope it's an easy fix, or there may be a new axys in my future.

Just looks like a couple of A-arms and a side spar/support with some plastics.  Is it more serious?  Poo share some of the same front end characteristics as Doo so, it may be tweaked up.  :dunno:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just looks like a couple of A-arms and a side spar/support with some plastics.  Is it more serious?  Poo share some of the same front end characteristics as Doo so, it may be tweaked up.  :dunno:

Something is up because the electric start no longer engages. She sure spins and make a nice grinding sound though.

1 minute ago, joesale said:

Something is up because the electric start no longer engages. She sure spins and make a nice grinding sound though.

Uh oh....you may have got some "tweakage".  Check rivet holes/stretching or kinks in the metal.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Uh oh....you may have got some "tweakage".  Check rivet holes/stretching or kinks in the metal.

I'm waiting for a call back from my insurance guy. Then probably dropping it off at Hayward power sports on Friday.

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They should have brought ice skates and hockey sticks.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Gorilla type!!!  

And shit...that's right!  Poo uses glue and not rivets on that front end.  WOW...how can that be fixed in the garage?  ooooof!

Glue, rivets, and carbon fiber

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:Bad Karma?

Not for me. :lol: I was gonna head up after work on Friday, but I didn't get out until 4 cuz of a late appointment.  Normally the drive is 5.5 hours, but the rain was supposed to turn into freezing rain, which I knew would be a mess.  Sal (Ron) said the road up was 40 mph max (usually 75-80) and a white knuckler, which would have turned it into a 7 hr. drive.  Eff that  :lol:  

20 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

They should have brought ice skates and hockey sticks.

No kidding.

Can't help with the sled but my wife did something similar about ten years ago. Cracked up her Aarti cat in the yard in front of half a dozen of my daughter's friends that were all taking turns riding. She came across the driveway and pinned it right into a tree on the other side. Said she thought she hit the brakes :lol: Thank God there wasn't much distance to accelerate or she would have been seriously hurt. Ruined the day for the kids. Sled never ran again. It was old and not worth fixing.

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Does Poo sell the glue for repairs?  How do you get rid of the old glued components?  Heat or chemical?

I haven't looked into it yet.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Does Poo sell the glue for repairs?  How do you get rid of the old glued components?  Heat or chemical?

Ive been told that, depending on how deep you are in the bush, were a fire truck cann,t possibly get to when the accident happens, that, usually they catch fire right after the accident, so you don,t have to worry about faulty repair work.

1 minute ago, Frostynuts said:

Ive been told that, depending on how deep you are in the bush, were a fire truck cann,t possibly get to when the accident happens, that, usually they catch fire right after the accident, so you don,t have to worry about faulty repair work.

Yeah.  That'd be my fix for sure.  I think some guys on HCS have done some repairs on them though.  I'd personally find a way to rivet the seems if it were me.