Doo 850

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

doo needs some help with that,  seeing more new cats and poos this year on the trails than i have seen since the REVolution began.  

Yeah me too. I know I was getting sick and tired of paying premium price for a sled and then have to pay extra for every little thing you want to add. My poo came with adjustable shocks, LED light, premium gauge and and underseat bag equipped. Fuck skidoo and their bean counters!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yeah me too. I know I was getting sick and tired of paying premium price for a sled and then have to pay extra for every little thing you want to add. My poo came with adjustable shocks, LED light, premium gauge and and underseat bag equipped. Fuck skidoo and their bean counters!

400 and change for a doo led light in Canada.

47 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

So did my Artco .   :bc:

• Like 1

On 09/01/2018 at 1:20 PM, Roosting said:

Is a pretty sweet sled. Got me 300 or so miles on it and haven't grenade a belt yet so that's good.

The fashion accessory skid plate was unable to withstand a 1mph touchdown and shattered into about 10 pieces. Just hope the rest of the sled is built to 100mph standards. Dealer told me that well it was cold and you cant expect it actually work if it does touch something. At least the dealer knows it's shit. still told me to pound sand and buy a new one. Fuckin BRP.

But its a snowmobile ....designed for cold weather ?:lol:

On 1/9/2018 at 9:32 PM, Roosting said:

old gt 80 that I've been fixing up.

not new some how fucked up typing my user name should be roostking

Was first bike I ever had. Taught me a lot about engines and mechanics and rusty gas tanks.