An announcment I don't want to make

ckf

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It is ok ......in fact its more than ok. Its the way things were supposed to be 

I know I know its just hard to believe, it's really hard to hear. Like fuck, I know I've got this but holy shit it's hitting me real fucki hard right now. I PMed CKM like yesterday I thought I was going to hear from Rob today or tomorrow  not fucking hear this shit man 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I would have liked to have met Rob .....this is disappointing 

Well Ben, I never got around to telling you about the conversation that I shared with Rob about you taking flying lessons. He wanted me to let you know that he believed in you. He told me to tell you that if a complete fuck up like him could do it, he knew you could too :bc:

34 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I know I know its just hard to believe, it's really hard to hear. Like fuck, I know I've got this but holy shit it's hitting me real fucki hard right now. I PMed CKM like yesterday I thought I was going to hear from Rob today or tomorrow  not fucking hear this shit man 

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to pass along you message to rob. Just know that he would have liked to hear what you had to say to him :thumb:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Well Ben, I never got around to telling you about the conversation that I shared with Rob about you taking flying lessons. He wanted me to let you know that he believed in you. He told me to tell you that if a complete fuck up like him could do it, he knew you could too :bc:

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to pass along you message to rob. Just know that he would have liked to hear what you had to say to him :thumb:

I sent Rich a pm on fb a few moments ago , I dunno if he knew yet . :bc:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I guess I kinda know he would have and it just really hit me that I wasn't going to be able to share it. I'll be fine it's just a damn shame.

• Like 1

RIP Rob. 

Thank you for creating these platforms so many of us used to connect in many different ways. You are a true legend of the sled forums and the snowmobile world in general. 

To you and Jane. :bc: 

Edited by bussman
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I will think of him on a long trail ride this winter.

Always loved this video

R.I.P Rob , you did bring us together , made a lot of good friends here , had a lot of laughs. 

Mainecat, thanks for posting that . When Rob posted that , I thought , that's the deal , and how I unload a sled and  every time , I think of Rob . 

Sad day for sure . 

Edited by StevieWonder
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I just posted this in the music thread. Pretty much sums up my day :bc:

I have pool league tonight. So far have had the following:

Guinness

2x Goose Island 312

Now on an Alaskan Mocha Milk Stout

:bc:

• Like 1

Hard to believe.  Very few people have made such an influence in our community.  Can you imagine how many laughs were created by him?

Take the good deeds forward.  Live life and smile.  He would have wanted that.

• Like 2