Judge Nap: How Flynn Plea Deal Could Lead to 'Constitutional Crisis'

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Alan Dershowitz was just on and he said there is nothing there.   In fact charging Flynn with lying is basically discrediting him as a witness because it proves he is untruthful.   I love how the left is getting all bent out of shape over this.   The only possible thing illegal was the Logan act and it has never had a successful prosecution and hasn't even been used for over 160 years.   Good luck you retards.  :lol:  

Yeah but Dershowitz is a big RRW........oh wait a minute.....no he isn't. :lol:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Alan Dershowitz was just on and he said there is nothing there.   In fact charging Flynn with lying is basically discrediting him as a witness because it proves he is untruthful.   I love how the left is getting all bent out of shape over this.   The only possible thing illegal was the Logan act and it has never had a successful prosecution and hasn't even been used for over 160 years.   Good luck you retards.  :lol:  

Now Judge Napolitano is a liberal.... I don't think so and he seems to think that there are some real issues going on.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

It will always puzzle me why some are still so on the Anti Trump bash train, when if memory serves,  we all wanted an outsider to come in and shake up Washington.  Thats exactly what we got.  The economy has rebounded nicely, consumer confidence is the best its been in a long time, and the markets are on fire.  You'd think we all wanted that to continue.  The same people who bashed conservative outlets constantly, seem to be taking all their cues from the liberal outlets, the same outlets either covering up or lying to us for 25 years.  I know where I stand.  Good luck on the Trump impeachment.  Pfft.

You're an intelligent man and with that you have to ask yourself why has there been so many lies that have come out of the Trump Admin..... The problem with a lie is that you can never fix a lie.

15 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You're an intelligent man and with that you have to ask yourself why has there been so many lies that have come out of the Trump Admin..... The problem with a lie is that you can never fix a lie.

Which is why that fucking cunt Hillary IS NOT president

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Now Judge Napolitano is a liberal.... I don't think so and he seems to think that there are some real issues going on.

I never said that.   Just said he over dramatizes things at times.   Did it with the clinton emails too.  

38 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Dems never lie.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

It will always puzzle me why some are still so on the Anti Trump bash train, when if memory serves,  we all wanted an outsider to come in and shake up Washington.  Thats exactly what we got.  The economy has rebounded nicely, consumer confidence is the best its been in a long time, and the markets are on fire.  You'd think we all wanted that to continue.  The same people who bashed conservative outlets constantly, seem to be taking all their cues from the liberal outlets, the same outlets either covering up or lying to us for 25 years.  I know where I stand.  Good luck on the Trump impeachment.  Pfft.

Absolutely, it's what everyone's been complaining about for many years, "we need someone who's not a Washington insider" well that's exactly what we got now.

Oh, and Trump's not going to be impeached.

Edited by XCR1250
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He's talking about you Vince, with your Reagan picture...