'Nightmare' for President Trump,' says Napolitano.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats what I get for being an angry partisan and logging on after a long day and a couple drinks :owned:    :lol:    They both epitomize affirmative action run amok, two homely chubby short geek women who somehow managed to make it to the top of D politics.  Seriously though, can anyone tell me he how they managed to get as far as they did?  

Well I don't know about you but I've seen more people get to where they are by kissing ass, doing their time and knowing the right people than I have seen people making it on their abilities. 

It's just the way it is. 

• Like 1

Just now, SSFB said:

Well I don't know about you but I've seen more people get to where they are by kissing ass, doing their time and knowing the right people than I have seen people making it on their abilities. 

In politics for sure. :bc:    *backing away from thread slowly* :lol:    True story, bro and I grew up on a little cul de sac, in a typical middle class neighborhood in Vernon CT.  There was this tom girl names Lisa Moody who lived a couple houses down from us.  Fast forward 30 years, and in that time, this little string bean tom girl somehow rose to the top of the state R ticket, and became chief of staff for our governor Jodi Rell at the time.   For some reason, she is as wide as she is tall now too. :lol:  :bc: 

http://www.newstimes.com/local/article/M-Lisa-Moody-The-other-woman-who-runs-245335.php

14 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Janet Napolitano, once the most powerful law enforcement official in the country, the one who tried to keep her tarmac meeting with Clinton a secret. The one who whitewashed the whole email bullshit.  I'd say she needs to be more concerned about her own fortunes, than speculating about anyone.  Thats all we really need to know about that cankle ankled corrupt pos.

Judge Napolitano is sounding very lawyerly, the inner Trump circle has to be very concerned at this point.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/12/01/judge-napolitano-michael-flynn-guilty-plea-could-lead-constitutional-crisis

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Well spill it....are you saying Trump colluded with the Russians after he won the election is a crime?

I don't know whether he did before or after and in either case it's not good as there could be crimes in both instances, but I will tell you that if you read the Statement of Offense at the link below you should be able to understand Judge Napolitano's consternation for the Trump team. 

When you hear a far right wing guy, especially one who has the legal mind such as Judge Napolitano talking about a possible constitutional crisis it's time to take off the rose colored glasses and start paying attention.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1015126/download

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I don't know whether he did before or after and in either case it's not good as there could be crimes in both instances, but I will tell you that if you read the Statement of Offense at the link below you should be able to understand Judge Napolitano's consternation for the Trump team. 

When you hear a far right wing guy, especially one who has the legal mind such as Judge Napolitano talking about a possible constitutional crisis it's time to take off the rose colored glasses and start paying attention.

Its not an offense to talk to the russians after the election....

Its time you face the facts that you lost the election.

Youre looking as stupid as Joey Behar.  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Its not an offense to talk to the russians after the election....

Its time you face the facts that you lost the election.

Youre looking as stupid as Joey Behar.  :lol:

They do sort of look alike. :lol:

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The contact was in December 2016.  What laws were broken by Trump?  Spill it Vince, you seem to think you know something no one else does.  

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Patience :thumbsup: 

Dude.  You're being retarded.  There is nothing that will come of this.  Give your head a shake.  

What laws were broken?  You have nothing.  Every time there is a twinkle of hope for your argument it turns out being a lie.  Let it go man.  It's not a good look.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Dude.  You're being retarded.  There is nothing that will come of this.  Give your head a shake.  

What laws were broken?  You have nothing.  Every time there is a twinkle of hope for your argument it turns out being a lie.  Let it go man.  It's not a good look.  

Manafort, Gates, Flynn, nothing will come of this? Don't look now things have already come.

I told you months ago to have patience as these things take time, do you really believe Trump when he says this will be over by the end of the year? 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Manafort, Gates, Flynn, nothing will come of this? Don't look now things have already come.

I told you months ago to have patience as these things take time, do you really believe Trump when he says this will be over by the end of the year? 

The charges that Trump colluded with Russia.  When should we expect those charges?