'Nightmare' for President Trump,' says Napolitano.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Wierd thing to say.....kind of telling and creepy.

Also now you put credence in Napolitanos comments when you normally ridicule any and all things Fox News.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yup tax reform is going to go through....52 votes....swamps getting drained.... couldn't ask for more.

Janet Napolitano, once the most powerful law enforcement official in the country, the one who tried to keep her tarmac meeting with Clinton a secret. The one who whitewashed the whole email bullshit.  I'd say she needs to be more concerned about her own fortunes, than speculating about anyone.  Thats all we really need to know about that cankle ankled corrupt pos.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The dude is weird and the Shit he says is very creepy....giddy like a little school girl, referring to some supposed girlfriend as a sweet young thang, his weirdness towards the young gal that works at the coffee place. I wouldn't trust him around my daughter.

Yes.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Janet Napolitano, once the most powerful law enforcement official in the country, the one who tried to keep her tarmac meeting with Clinton a secret. The one who whitewashed the whole email bullshit.  I'd say she needs to be more concerned about her own fortunes, than speculating about anyone.  Thats all we really need to know about that cankle ankled corrupt pos.

The weak minded treat comments from these types like it was gospel.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Janet...try Andrew. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

guess it would help if I clicked on the link.  My bad.  The OP was Greg, and I know he's kinda hot on Janet so I just assumed:lol:  :bc:  I never back read enough

Edited by DriftBusta

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

guess it would help if I clicked on the link.  My bad.  The OP was Greg, and I know he's kinda hot on Janet so I just assumed:lol:  :bc:  I never back read enough

Dont feel bad...i was thinking Janet as well. :lol:

38 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

32 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Dont feel bad...i was thinking Janet as well. :lol:

Is anyone surprised that you two didn't know wtf you were talking about? :lol:

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wierd thing to say.....kind of telling and creepy.

Also now you put credence in Napolitanos comments when you normally ridicule any and all things Fox News.

45 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah, that really changes things. :lol: 

22 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That’s because you’re a big dummy. 

I dont think ive ever owned myself in my own thread by the 2nd post like you have......

So what does that make you?

29 minutes ago, bussman said:

Spin is setting himself up great for an upcoming nervous breakdown when Trump goes nowhere but deeper into his head. :lol: 

[A]s I explained in connection with George Papadopoulos (who also pled guilty in Mueller’s investigation for lying to the FBI), when a prosecutor has a cooperator who was an accomplice in a major criminal scheme, the cooperator is made to plead guilty to the scheme. This is critical because it proves the existence of the scheme.

In his guilty-plea allocution (the part of a plea proceeding in which the defendant admits what he did that makes him guilty), the accomplice explains the scheme and the actions taken by himself and his co-conspirators to carry it out. This goes a long way toward proving the case against all of the subjects of the investigation.

That is not happening in Flynn’s situation. Instead, like Papadopoulos, he is being permitted to plead guilty to a mere process crime. A breaking report from ABC News indicates that Flynn is prepared to testify that Trump directed him to make contact with the Russians — initially to lay the groundwork for mutual efforts against ISIS in Syria. That, however, is exactly the sort of thing the incoming national-security adviser is supposed to do in a transition phase between administrations. If it were part of the basis for a “collusion” case arising out of Russia’s election meddling, then Flynn would not be pleading guilty to a process crime — he’d be pleading guilty to an espionage conspiracy.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/454269/michael-flynn-plea-no-breakthrough-russia-investigation

57 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Is anyone surprised that you two didn't know wtf you were talking about? :lol:

Sorry, I've been offline all day making lots of people lottsa money, while you chuckleheads have been solving the worlds geo political issues.  I'm very knowledgeable!! :lol:  :bc: 

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

[A]s I explained in connection with George Papadopoulos (who also pled guilty in Mueller’s investigation for lying to the FBI), when a prosecutor has a cooperator who was an accomplice in a major criminal scheme, the cooperator is made to plead guilty to the scheme. This is critical because it proves the existence of the scheme.

In his guilty-plea allocution (the part of a plea proceeding in which the defendant admits what he did that makes him guilty), the accomplice explains the scheme and the actions taken by himself and his co-conspirators to carry it out. This goes a long way toward proving the case against all of the subjects of the investigation.

That is not happening in Flynn’s situation. Instead, like Papadopoulos, he is being permitted to plead guilty to a mere process crime. A breaking report from ABC News indicates that Flynn is prepared to testify that Trump directed him to make contact with the Russians — initially to lay the groundwork for mutual efforts against ISIS in Syria. That, however, is exactly the sort of thing the incoming national-security adviser is supposed to do in a transition phase between administrations. If it were part of the basis for a “collusion” case arising out of Russia’s election meddling, then Flynn would not be pleading guilty to a process crime — he’d be pleading guilty to an espionage conspiracy.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/454269/michael-flynn-plea-no-breakthrough-russia-investigation

And nothing Hillary did was charge worthy.  Sounds legit.  Meanwhile Flynn's career goes down in flames.  Leftists are such scum.

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Not only did you get the wrong Napolitano, you confused Janet Napolitano for Loretta Lynch. :lol:

Just now, SSFB said:

Not only did you get the wrong Napolitano, you got the wrong lady for the Bill Clinton tarmac meeting. The lady he met with was Loretta Lynch. 

Fak me :lol: ithought it was janet reno.....

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Not only did you get the wrong Napolitano, you confused Janet Napolitano for Loretta Lynch. :lol:

Thats what I get for being an angry partisan and logging on after a long day and a couple drinks :owned:    :lol:    They both epitomize affirmative action run amok, two homely chubby short geek women who somehow managed to make it to the top of D politics.  Seriously though, can anyone tell me he how they managed to get as far as they did?