Viva Le Quebec - Can't greet with Hi

ArcticCrusher

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

Poor poor still wrong Fail. I am exactly right. What I said was your bromance boy Trudope wouldn't dare to have a thing to say or do about making it illegal to say Hi. You just acknowledged he didn't. SO THAT MAKES ME RIGHT AND YOU AS USUAL STILL WRONG.

God help the world if you're an example of what pot does to someone's comprehension skills.

Tell me you are kidding with your insanely stupid statement (bold) about who cares who actually takes the oath of citizenship. Really pathetically sad that you devalue Canadian citizenship so much.

So if they have to uncover their face for a drivers license why isn't it okay with you and idiot Trudope to do it for something much more significant, citizenship. :nuts2:

How do they get a drivers'  license and actually use it. How can anyone possibly drive a car under a burqa.

ask 0dot1 about driving he should know about it

Why would someone go through the process to become a Canadian just to  have a scary male take her place :dunno:    do you really think these are proud to be Canadian?