Viva Le Quebec - Can't greet with Hi

ArcticCrusher

What ever happened to Trudope's our diversity is our strength. I guess that's not applicable in Quebec and of course he won't dream of interfering. I would put money on it that he won't even comment on it.

Sam Mokhtar, a part-time salesman at a sports memorabilia store, believes a bilingual greeting is a source of pride for the city."It's good for commerce, for the city, for Montreal's reputation to be bilingual, to be welcoming to the world here," the 75-year-old said.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When I was in Quebec everyone spoke english that I came across, I would say bonsour (sp) and Merci -

Most are bilingual something we can't say about ourselves

I have no problem trying to speak our other language - I just suck at it

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

When I was in Quebec everyone spoke english that I came across, I would say bonsour (sp) and Merci -

Most are bilingual something we can't say about ourselves

I have no problem trying to speak our other language - I just suck at it

Its the dumb politicians, let them speak and address people as they want.

French is useless.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its the dumb politicians, let them speak and address people as they want.

French is useless.

we all know that but we also know that isn't going to happen,  I think 50 years later we need to just get over what Quebec does with language.

reality is a good percent of people are offended with any language other than English.   Ever walk into a korean store where no english is spoken? 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

we all know that but we also know that isn't going to happen,  I think 50 years later we need to just get over what Quebec does with language.

reality is a good percent of people are offended with any language other than English.   Ever walk into a korean store where no english is spoken? 

See I'm OK with that and not offended in any way.  Adapt to your customer base or get put out of business.

On 12/2/2017 at 10:18 AM, 02sled said:

Trudope will jump all over Islamophobia but won't say a thing about Francophobia. But really isn't banning Hi Anglophobia. A whole lot of phobia in the world these days it seems.

hmmmm what did Trudeau do about the burka ban?  You complained about that too

atleast you are back to posting incorrect again

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

hmmmm what did Trudeau do about the burka ban?  You complained about that too

atleast you are back to posting incorrect again

Right... Okay Fail what has your hero Trudope done or even said about it becoming illegal in Quebec to say Hi to people.....

You're damned right I object to allowing people to wear a burka when swearing the oath of citizenship. For all we know it could be a guy under all that.

Edited by 02sled

12 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Right... Okay Fail what has your hero Trudope done or even said about it becoming illegal in Quebec to say Hi to people.....

You're damned right I object to allowing people to wear a burka when swearing the oath of citizenship. For all we know it could be a guy under all that.

I comment on " Trudope will jump all over Islamophobia "

He didn't so just saying you are wrong again

Bold - I Jamma Hoes is being sworn in and a male is under that burka what difference would it make?  Jamma is still the citizen and not the fake person you are so worried about. 

ID such as license they do remove their burka

do you even know what you are complaining about daily?  or do you just complain and worry about it later

4 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I wonder what the Shiny Pony would say if say... Alberta enacted a niqab or burka ban?

When he was an MP, he was criticized for saying 1 thing in French & the opposite in English. 

It would have the same outcome - courts would take the order down like they did in Quebec

48 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I comment on " Trudope will jump all over Islamophobia "

He didn't so just saying you are wrong again

Bold - I Jamma Hoes is being sworn in and a male is under that burka what difference would it make?  Jamma is still the citizen and not the fake person you are so worried about. 

ID such as license they do remove their burka

do you even know what you are complaining about daily?  or do you just complain and worry about it later

Poor poor still wrong Fail. I am exactly right. What I said was your bromance boy Trudope wouldn't dare to have a thing to say or do about making it illegal to say Hi. You just acknowledged he didn't. SO THAT MAKES ME RIGHT AND YOU AS USUAL STILL WRONG.

God help the world if you're an example of what pot does to someone's comprehension skills.

Tell me you are kidding with your insanely stupid statement (bold) about who cares who actually takes the oath of citizenship. Really pathetically sad that you devalue Canadian citizenship so much.

So if they have to uncover their face for a drivers license why isn't it okay with you and idiot Trudope to do it for something much more significant, citizenship. :nuts2:

How do they get a drivers'  license and actually use it. How can anyone possibly drive a car under a burqa.

Capture1.JPG.0eca9c0035db2b779de5bfaab3cebeee.JPG

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

I wonder what the Shiny Pony would say if say... Alberta enacted a niqab or burka ban?

When he was an MP, he was criticized for saying 1 thing in French & the opposite in English. 

That would be different, his party getting elected does not hinge on Albertan votes as it does on the quebec vote. He only pushes his garbage on those he will not get to the polls no matter what. Trudeau is a useless twat, he has no real idea what he is doing, but whatever he does is all driven by a desperate need to stay in power. This is always how liberals have governed, however he is by for the worst of the bunch in our history.

58 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Poor poor still wrong Fail. I am exactly right. What I said was your bromance boy Trudope wouldn't dare to have a thing to say or do about making it illegal to say Hi. You just acknowledged he didn't. SO THAT MAKES ME RIGHT AND YOU AS USUAL STILL WRONG.

God help the world if you're an example of what pot does to someone's comprehension skills.

Tell me you are kidding with your insanely stupid statement (bold) about who cares who actually takes the oath of citizenship. Really pathetically sad that you devalue Canadian citizenship so much.

So if they have to uncover their face for a drivers license why isn't it okay with you and idiot Trudope to do it for something much more significant, citizenship. :nuts2:

How do they get a drivers'  license and actually use it. How can anyone possibly drive a car under a burqa.

Capture1.JPG.0eca9c0035db2b779de5bfaab3cebeee.JPG

These women are not allowed to drive, they also have no clit, and are most likely being beaten on a daily basis.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Muskoka Rider said:

These women are not allowed to drive, they also have no clit, and are most likely being beaten on a daily basis.

FGM doesn't happen in Canada. If people were accused of doing it they would say it's a religious requirement.

33 minutes ago, Muskoka Rider said:

That would be different, his party getting elected does not hinge on Albertan votes as it does on the quebec vote. He only pushes his garbage on those he will not get to the polls no matter what. Trudeau is a useless twat, he has no real idea what he is doing, but whatever he does is all driven by a desperate need to stay in power. This is always how liberals have governed, however he is by for the worst of the bunch in our history.

W/ Gerald Butts pulling the string.

Edited by revrnd