Who still watches the old Christmas specials?

On December 1, 2017 at 10:25 AM, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Allegedly. Do you have proof of this? Jesus had magical powers but not to keep someone from torturing him to death or keep himself from becoming dead in the first place BUT has the power to make himself undead after he is dead. But to never be seen again after he becomes undead. Great fucking story bro... :bc:

Leave it to the Nazi Pig Dog to not only miss the point but be completely fucking ignorant of the entire message of Christ :lmao: 

Edited by Momorider

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Leave it to the Nazi Pig Dog to not only miss the point but be completely fucking ignorant of the entire message of Christ :lmao: 

Not at all, I'm a big fan of Jesus. I think there is alot of phony ass Christians that need to brush up on what old j-dog was all about. Especially yourself. And don't forget who put the hit on old j-dog... :bc:

3 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Not at all, I'm a big fan of Jesus. I think there is alot of phony ass Christians that need to brush up on what old j-dog was all about. Especially yourself. And don't forget who put the hit on old j-dog... :bc:

Your posts in this thread prove the fucking complete opposite Nazi Pig Dog  8843d4a3734c822ad412293fe1376c0e.jpg