Documentaries and lectures that make you think!

10 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Shut up stupid!

9 minutes ago, The One said:

Can you post that pic of you getting mounted by the dog ??

Why don't you two faggots fuck each other up the ass, then fuck Steve up his ass???? 

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why don't you two faggots fuck each other up the ass, then fuck Steve up his ass???? 

You the anal licker, cock receiving homo !

2 hours ago, The One said:

You the anal licker, cock receiving homo !

Hey DRAGQUEEER, you can't shake the " OWNAGE " that you've been handed!!! You were named " SITE-FAG ' on FS1.com,. you can't get rid of it, it's like herpes!!! 

You're a homo, always have been, always will be. 

Why don't you tell the ONTARIO GANG what you did to them years ago at the PET RUN!!! Tell them how you ratted them out to the OPP Trail Patrol for drinking!!!! Was it Port Perry or Midland area that you got them in trouble? You dirty bitch, rattin'-out sledders!!! 

HE'S 800 DRAGON, everybody!!! 

The one is 800 Dragon!!!! He's a real rat to sledders, and a real faggot!! 

24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey DRAGQUEEER, you can't shake the " OWNAGE " that you've been handed!!! You were named " SITE-FAG ' on FS1.com,. you can't get rid of it, it's like herpes!!! 

You're a homo, always have been, always will be. 

Why don't you tell the ONTARIO GANG what you did to them years ago at the PET RUN!!! Tell them how you ratted them out to the OPP Trail Patrol for drinking!!!! Was it Port Perry or Midland area that you got them in trouble? You dirty bitch, rattin'-out sledders!!! 

HE'S 800 DRAGON, everybody!!! 

The one is 800 Dragon!!!! He's a real rat to sledders, and a real faggot!! 

Huh ?

15 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

HUH??? It's you FAGGOT!!!! You're 800 DRAGON, 800 FAGGON, 800 DRAGQUEEN, 800 DRAGQUEER!!!  

And again  it's  kev144 lol 

Just now, awful knawful said:

I hope dragon sneaks up behind you while you're giving a handy at Sandy's and does the old twist & break your fucking kneck! Ninja style!:lol:

OH STFU, you faggot. Who ever gives handys at sandeys? You poor faggots are SOOOO desperate to try and zing me, it's ridiculous!!  I'm the one that mentioned Sandys from the beginning, as a place where I could meet some of you faggots, TO FIGHT!!! LMAO!!!  

Also, you've been ballistic trying to get mileage out of some stupid dog-pic that Steve the Bull Faggot posted, saying it was me!! LMAO!! 

You poor feeble, gay-boys!! Yes, you are trying to retaliate for the months of brutal " OWNAGE AND ABUSE " I have heaped upon you faggots.

Hey, I don't slap you guys around 'cause you're faggots.........................................................................well yeah, I do!!!! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...