ckf

*****Official 2017/2018 Snowmobile Pics Thread*****

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

 

Don't ever let him tell you that he doesn't like fishin .   :lol:  :bc:

Never mind the tips of the skis are even with the front bumper on the sled on the truck deck. That truck also appears to have stacks?  He should stop hanging out with idiots.:pc::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DAVE said:

Youre an old man...whats your point? 

That you ride a trail sled, and barely ride at that, yet are in here running your flaps.  Besides, I'm not much older than you, and would still ride circles around you........Lumpy :snack: 

  Larry-Mondello-3.jpg.db75c93b1867febee4dbdb1d7a1e2fa4.jpg 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That you ride a trail sled, and barely ride at that, yet are in here running your flaps.  Besides, I'm not much older than you, and would still ride circles around you........Lumpy :snack: 

  Larry-Mondello-3.jpg.db75c93b1867febee4dbdb1d7a1e2fa4.jpg 

Easy fellas.   Let's be honest my snowmobile resume trumps both of you...... :lol: just kidding :bc: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Easy fellas.   Let's be honest my snowmobile resume trumps both of you...... :lol: just kidding :bc: 

He just needs to be kept in line once in a while. :news: 

Besides 543125_4645447971999_1879957164_n.thumb.jpg.46685bfa4103ba75bfa5c154a81fa974.jpgI rode with Levi.  I win!

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Tom, how are the beefed up bulkheads holding up on the new 850 doos ? Around here, when sleds of any brand get bent up as bad as some of those pictures, for some mysterious reason, they always seem to catch on fire.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

He just needs to be kept in line once in a while. :news: 

Besides 543125_4645447971999_1879957164_n.thumb.jpg.46685bfa4103ba75bfa5c154a81fa974.jpgI rode with Levi.  I win!

I don't know Wolfie, I met Chris (red rocket) and I know that's impressive! :lol:   

 

I know you guys had a great time on that trip.  Just jealousy on my end! :bc: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, DAVE said:

Out here most guys have long tracks...riding in the flats....mostly cats bending tunnels and doos and poos bending rails.

A couple years ago my buddy pulled his brand new zero mile Pro RMK 163 out  of the barn and was trying to show off for his stepson and friends...bent the fuck out of the rails before putting 1 mile on the clock....hello Ice Age? :lol: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A couple years ago my buddy pulled his brand new zero mile Pro RMK 163 out  of the barn and was trying to show off for his stepson and friends...bent the fuck out of the rails before putting 1 mile on the clock....hello Ice Age? :lol: 

Geez thats reminds me of the stupid fuck who went over the bars and swamped his new quad. :lol2:

:wall:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

That you ride a trail sled, and barely ride at that, yet are in here running your flaps.  Besides, I'm not much older than you, and would still ride circles around you........Lumpy :snack: 

  Larry-Mondello-3.jpg.db75c93b1867febee4dbdb1d7a1e2fa4.jpg 

Werent you whining the other day that I should put you on ignore because I was being to hard on you.....

:news:

Like ive said all along....you get everything you deserve.... 0ld man. :bc:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

Hey Tom, how are the beefed up bulkheads holding up on the new 850 doos ? Around here, when sleds of any brand get bent up as bad as some of those pictures, for some mysterious reason, they always seem to catch on fire.  

Most of the guys around here have added the Grip and Rip braces to the bulkhead of the G4 and lots of guys have replaced the horrendously long chain for the TKI belt drive.  Chain stretch is really bad on the new Doo.  The combination of long chain, high torque and moving lots of snow with the new 3.5" track pitch put a huge load on the chain.  Most of my buds with G4's adjust the chain on almost every outing.  They check it before every ride for sure. Lots of guys adding the billet steering block too.   All in all the G4's are holding up well.  

http://www.gripnripracing.com/index.php?id_product=215&controller=product

http://www.shop.tkicnc.com/2017-2018-Ski-Doo-G4-Belt-Drive-TKI-BDSG4.htm

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Most of the guys around here have added the Grip and Rip braces to the bulkhead of the G4 and lots of guys have replaced the horrendously long chain for the TKI belt drive.  Chain stretch is really bad on the new Doo.  The combination of long chain, high torque and moving lots of snow with the new 3.5" track pitch put a huge load on the chain.  Most of my buds with G4's adjust the chain on almost every outing.  They check it before every ride for sure. Lots of guys adding the billet steering block too.   All in all the G4's are holding up well.  

http://www.gripnripracing.com/index.php?id_product=215&controller=product

http://www.shop.tkicnc.com/2017-2018-Ski-Doo-G4-Belt-Drive-TKI-BDSG4.htm

 

Good to hear. My buds new 2017 summit 165 is gone to dealer for updates? Any info on that? He's got no idea what they're doing......

Lost in the english/ French translation I guess, for him being a square head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Are they adding those braces to the 2018 models as well ? I thought the factory already made it stronger, so not required ?

Most of the guys around here have added the Grip and Rip braces to the bulkhead of the G4 and lots of guys have replaced the horrendously long chain for the TKI belt drive.  Chain stretch is really bad on the new Doo.  The combination of long chain, high torque and moving lots of snow with the new 3.5" track pitch put a huge load on the chain.  Most of my buds with G4's adjust the chain on almost every outing.  They check it before every ride for sure. Lots of guys adding the billet steering block too.   All in all the G4's are holding up well.  

http://www.gripnripracing.com/index.php?id_product=215&controller=product

http://www.shop.tkicnc.com/2017-2018-Ski-Doo-G4-Belt-Drive-TKI-BDSG4.htm

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

That you ride a trail sled, and barely ride at that, yet are in here running your flaps.  Besides, I'm not much older than you, and would still ride circles around you........Lumpy :snack: 

  Larry-Mondello-3.jpg.db75c93b1867febee4dbdb1d7a1e2fa4.jpg 

Just for historical television character accuracy that is Larry Mondello not Lumpy Rutherford who is pictured below.:thumbsup:

 

IMG_3594.JPG.6c4b1ea60c7a656e8552b99a55c288d6.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Good to hear. My buds new 2017 summit 165 is gone to dealer for updates? Any info on that? He's got no idea what they're doing......

Lost in the english/ French translation I guess, for him being a square head.

Well more than likely your buddies 2017 Summit is getting some of the updates that BRP offered on the 2018 Summits.  These include a different gear ratio (21/53)  and PTO motor mount shims.  He may also get a new clutch belt out of the deal but that will depend on how many belts he went through last season and whether his dealer is willing to give him a new belt.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DAVE said:

Werent you whining the other day that I should put you on ignore because I was being to hard on you.....

:news:

Like ive said all along....you get everything you deserve.... 0ld man. :bc:

I make the rules around here, not some blowhard from Saskatchewan.  Remember that Lumpy. :news:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just for historical television character accuracy that is Larry Mondello not Lumpy Rutherford who is pictured below.:thumbsup:

 

IMG_3594.JPG.6c4b1ea60c7a656e8552b99a55c288d6.JPG

I know, I just liked the name, and I liked that picture cuz he looked like a goofy bastard :lol:  :bc: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Are they adding those braces to the 2018 models as well ? I thought the factory already made it stronger, so not required ?

The G&R braces I posted above are for both the 2017 and 2018 G4 chassis.  I think the '18's are better than the '17's from the factory but the guys who pound hard are opting for the complete brace kit even on 2018 sleds.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I make the rules around here, not some blowhard from Saskatchewan.  Remember that Lumpy. :news:  

:lol::lmao::lol2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, DAVE said:

:lol::lmao::lol2:

OK I was kidding, don't go all revkevdi on me now :lol:  :bc:   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

OK I was kidding, don't go all revkevdi on me now :lol:  :bc:   

Never!!! :lol::bc:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This pic popped up on my facebook feed today. 5 years ago me and bussmelon..

No automatic alt text available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright I'm getting the itch. Heres some pics of seasons past...

Sleds on a boat.

No automatic alt text available.

Found it!

No automatic alt text available.

Epic riding on this trip.

No automatic alt text available.

Copper Harbor

No automatic alt text available.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On to Big Bay, Man!

No automatic alt text available.

Bad ass

No automatic alt text available.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Highway to Heaven and then a picture of Vince.....how precious! :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Highway to Heaven and then a picture of Vince.....how precious! :lol:

The trip we were on when that pic was taken we actually got snowed in while riding it was snowing so hard one day. Couldnt see shit. We had to leave the sleds in Chatham and a local drove us out. Wish we had some more winters like that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.