*****Official 2017/2018 Snowmobile Pics Thread*****

Just got back from a little "bail". 'Bout got my suspension working ok.  4 clicks from full soft on the rear LSC and HSC and that may do it without a revalve.  If we ever get enough fucking snow, I'll be able to tell   Just hard ass terrain out there.  Bout froze my balls off too.  Just a an old pit coat and some sweats wasn't enough!!!  

Three damn vehicles in the main trailhead lot outside of Duluth.  STAGGARING.  On a day like today (with snow) it's slammed and running out on the street.  Looks like somebody got creative with their garden cart!  Good for them...RIDE BRAH!!!!  RIDE!!!!!!

IMG_2804.jpg

This is usually a nice jump out on to some flat land.  I've never seen it this low in February.  WOW.  Can't even negotiate a path up it now.

IMG_2806.jpg

• Like 3

Met another great HCSledder today and his lovely wife. Went and did some backcountry riding

i needed this I have been going stir crazy and not in the mood for -20 trail riding. So exploring bush trails was welcomebuttrock.gif

Image may contain: sky, tree, snow, cloud, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: sky, snow, outdoor and nature

some nice deep meadows for this year
Image may contain: sky, cloud, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: one or more people, sky, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: sky, cloud, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: sky, tree, outdoor, nature and water

Image may contain: sky, outdoor and nature

One the way to Nopiming Lodge I came across a truck slightly in the ditch. Tried to pull out a 4x4 3500 Mega Cab Diesel plus trailer with Yamaha with my truck out of a ditch this morning, my little 2wd 1500 gave it's best lol , took a tandem to pull him out lol
Image may contain: sky, outdoor and nature

• Like 2