*****Official 2017/2018 Snowmobile Pics Thread*****

2 minutes ago, joesale said:

172 miles so far. Fun machine. Can't wait for it to be broken in. Half throttle  isn't bad though.

I always had good luck breaking my stuff in hard. :dunno:

Just now, joesale said:

I  like it. Polaris is having a serious  sale  right now on the 17's 

Wish I could justify it but we just don't get enough snow here in southeast South Dakota. 

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I always had good luck breaking my stuff in hard. :dunno:

Wish I could justify it but we just don't get enough snow here in southeast South Dakota. 

I'll be taking it easy to for awhile anyway.  No snow is tough for a guy who likes to ride. Probably  cheaper to  rent a couple of  times a year.

Just now, joesale said:

I'll be taking it easy to for awhile anyway.  No snow is tough for a guy who likes to ride. Probably  cheaper to  rent a couple of  times a year.

Yeah, trying to line up a trip sometime this year. :bc:

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Hurley does have like 5 or 6 strip clubs on the same street.

Just 

13 minutes ago, SSFB said:

13 minutes ago, SSFB said:

$$$$$

On 1/22/2018 at 5:37 PM, racinfarmer said:

Hurley does have like 5 or 6 strip clubs on the same street.

Just sayin...

I have been sick for days  after every trip to Hurley.  I need to go in with a case of Purel to hose down those skages before letting those this any place close to my face 

17 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have been sick for days  after every trip to Hurley.  I need to go in with a case of Purel to hose down those skages before letting those this any place close to my face 

I stay away from Silver Street myself...

Just now, racinfarmer said:

I stay away from Silver Street myself...

it has been a few yrs my self. lol last time I went we walked out of one and our buddy was passed out cold using a fire hydrant as a pillow .lmfao not a young buck mind you a mid 40s man .

Just now, Ez ryder said:

it has been a few yrs my self. lol last time I went we walked out of one and our buddy was passed out cold using a fire hydrant as a pillow .lmfao not a young buck mind you a mid 40s man .

We just stayed at the hotel and ordered in supper most nights.  Did dine one night in Gile at Burgers.  

You could buy Willy's Still and move out to wherever the hell that is!

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

that is my pussy.

still in the flat tops been here since sat rolling back home Sunday 

Whats the detail on the Cat. I got a 17 M8 Sno Pro. Haven't really gotten a chance to flog it yet.

19 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

that is my pussy.

still in the flat tops been here since sat rolling back home Sunday 

Wish I would have put gas in the truck. The fucking UP has been standing room only. I don't even want to go there.

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Wish I would have put gas in the truck. The fucking UP has been standing room only. I don't even want to go there.

I have only seen 4 sleds all week other than our crew . great in some ways . then in others it sucks fucking ass. like when you have to drive 2.5 hrs 1 way to buy 2 new arms and a shock shaft for a Axis and a recoil spring for a m8000 . 

20180125_154343.jpg

20180125_151443.jpg

20180125_154335.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, s pump said:

Whats the detail on the Cat. I got a 17 M8 Sno Pro. Haven't really gotten a chance to flog it yet.

wjat do you want to know ? in more trashed out conditions it is the best .in fresh fluff the pro is best . I did just a recoil this week . have busted arms off both sides a few times no other issues . I will be getting a 3 in next time I am buying a new sled . I put a bit of time in on the 18 m 153 3in  cat this week and it is sweet but then so is the 18 pro 163 3 in . cat deff feels best to me but I know that is because I have spent a lot more time on them than the pro 

On 1/25/2018 at 8:04 PM, Ez ryder said:

I have only seen 4 sleds all week other than our crew . great in some ways . then in others it sucks fucking ass. like when you have to drive 2.5 hrs 1 way to buy 2 new arms and a shock shaft for a Axis and a recoil spring for a m8000 . 

20180125_154343.jpg

20180125_151443.jpg

20180125_154335.jpg

Does the thin mountain air make the Busch Light go down easier?

• Haha 1