*****Official 2017/2018 Snowmobile Pics Thread*****

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We already have quite a bit on the ground so not having to shovel my driveway this morning is a bonus.:thumbsup:

Snowing here now that I just left. :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Awesome! :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:bc:

3* out to boot, I wanted to take them north, but the warm up Friday and Saturday made for some nasty flooded areas..but he still had fun tearing it up in the yard.. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, hayward said:

What?  No tracks up the ramp?  Did some snowflake teach this kid to ride or what? 

Lol, he has a small jump he made, it's just nice to see him outside rather than infront of a screen

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Lol, he has a small jump he made, it's just nice to see him outside rather than infront of a screen

Amen to that! :bc: Love to see kids outside of the house instead of sitting in front of a screen.

• Like 1

We rode around Millinocket this weekend. Considering the amount of rain that fell fri the trails held up pretty well. Ended up a little over 245 mi.  With a very late start sat.  And fairly late Sunday as well.  We threw in the towel on yesterday since ray didn’t have scratchers and was fighting over heating saterday evening as it locked up TIGHT at -8f 

Up thru Baxter’s Ungroomed trail to Matagamon then to shin pond, down thru patten, stacyville, back across to its86 back ta Millinocket 

right about 160 miles Sunday  🍻

A4018BDE-4958-49CA-9AE6-4126CE520ED2.jpeg

F95A3D52-4BDE-4426-8C21-B51F1181A39A.jpeg

BE3BB926-C2C1-4EB3-85BC-4FC6B4A1DBBA.jpeg

B4A36315-FA73-4D36-A253-22950A89DF97.jpeg

368A230A-6A70-4CDB-A06D-79A637F5160B.jpeg

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Touchy rawnie! :( 

Sorry , I'm on the rollercoaster ride again so yeah , I'm easily triggered :lol:     but the facts are the sled ran the trails and back country all weekend just fine.  I left it at the dealer at the end of the day Sunday as it's flashing a code for high exhaust temp , I think it's probly just a faulty pipe temp sensor as it started throwing the code within the first 10 miles of the first day and it has probly over 500 miles on it now .   But since it's under warranty and I won't be back up there to ride for a week I dropped it off just to be safe ........................................ :bc:

Edited by Sal Rosenberg

47 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Sorry , I'm on the rollercoaster ride again so yeah , I'm easily triggered :lol:     but the facts are the sled ran the trails and back country all weekend just fine.  I left it at the dealer at the end of the day Sunday as it's flashing a code for high exhaust temp , I think it's probly just a faulty pipe temp sensor as it started throwing the code within the first 10 miles of the first day and it has probly over 500 miles on it now .   But since it's under warranty and I won't be back up there to ride for a week I dropped it off just to be safe ........................................ :bc:

All good buddy :bc: I'd do the same.  Had the cat in for a oil leak. Was super super minor but if I'm not riding for a week it can stay and get fixed 

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

All good buddy :bc: I'd do the same.  Had the cat in for a oil leak. Was super super minor but if I'm not riding for a week it can stay and get fixed 

Im back up north again...its looking pretty bad here...think we are heading to cochrane....buddy mentioned something about free riding in quebec next week.

Just now, DAVE said:

Im back up north again...its looking pretty bad here...think we are heading to cochrane....buddy mentioned something about free riding in quebec next week.

yeah we are in bad shape.  might be a few more weeks now.  I'll be up friday prob with the old lady.