*****Official 2017/2018 Snowmobile Pics Thread*****

On 12/17/2017 at 4:54 PM, Reevester said:

Got the boy out for a little ride around the yard and neighborhood. Hopefully he's hooked! 

Resized_20171217_161950_9675.jpeg

On 12/23/2017 at 4:44 PM, Reevester said:

27 miles so far and I think he's hooked. :lol:

20171223_152536.jpg

Great pics with the little guy Reeves.  :bc:

Edited by Arctic Cat Destroyer
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

That's why we ride Sunday thru Wednesday. Riding faggot free...

Those are faggot days to ride.  Sunday trials are a mess usually fixed up around Tuesday then good til Fri 

7 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Those are faggot days to ride.  Sunday trials are a mess usually fixed up around Tuesday then good til Fri 

I rode Sunday to Weds for years. Monday could be a bit hit or miss as lots of clubs didn't groom Sunday but usually Tues and weds were awesome. 

10 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

That's why we ride Sunday thru Wednesday. Riding faggot free...

I’m here until the 7th of January - I’ll be riding all those days too! The cold temps seems to have put a damper on the traffic yesterday and today. Trails are holding up nice so far.

Edited by Edmo

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Edmo said:

I’m here until the 7th of January - I’ll be riding all those days too! The cold temps seems to have put a damper on the traffic yesterday and today. Trails are holding up nice so far.

We picked up a few more inches today...how about down that way?  Just watching 7 and 4 news and it looks like West of Caddy is going to get some good amounts over the next two days.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We picked up a few more inches today...how about down that way?  Just watching 7 and 4 news and it looks like West of Caddy is going to get some good amounts over the next two days.

Just an an inch or so here or there since Monday. Forecast for tomorrow is 3-6. We need some fresh, traffic really picked up today. 

D6D1E87C-3358-4114-B138-31C857C10143.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 7:47 AM, Angry ginger said:

I rode Sunday to Weds for years. Monday could be a bit hit or miss as lots of clubs didn't groom Sunday but usually Tues and weds were awesome. 

tue wed thur are my riding days.

Dropped my sled at camp Tuesday night took a quick burn with Wollie. Had a business appointment an hour and a half South for Wednesday and scheduled inventory at work for Thursday at 7 a.m. Started heading home after my appointment got stuck in traffic for 2 and 1/2 hours from Monster accident on 495. While sitting there inventory got cancelled. I was halfway between home and camp and decided to keep rolling home. Head back up first thing in the morning ride the weekend. New Cat feels pretty awesome from when I can feel of it then the short ride I had.

Well the first 2 days of my vacation kinda sucked, but this is the 5th day in a row riding! Got to go pick me up a hot young blonde and some chocolate cake up here at the cabin and I’d never go home... :lol: 

A5F9668B-6741-4D2F-A14B-727732F9F134.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/29/2017 at 11:47 AM, Edmo said:

Well the first 2 days of my vacation kinda sucked, but this is the 5th day in a row riding! Got to go pick me up a hot young blonde and some chocolate cake up here at the cabin and I’d never go home... :lol: 

A5F9668B-6741-4D2F-A14B-727732F9F134.jpeg

Does your wife know about the hot young blonde?  

Sled looks good by the way. 

Edited by AKIQPilot