*****Official 2017/2018 Snowmobile Pics Thread*****

On 12/13/2017 at 4:35 PM, Frostynuts said:

Are they adding those braces to the 2018 models as well ? I thought the factory already made it stronger, so not required ?

The '18s come with the E module bracing from the factory. 

On 12/13/2017 at 4:55 PM, AKIQPilot said:

The G&R braces I posted above are for both the 2017 and 2018 G4 chassis.  I think the '18's are better than the '17's from the factory but the guys who pound hard are opting for the complete brace kit even on 2018 sleds.

See above 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

DMann for the win.  :bc:  

Jeff’s on the Flakkah :lol:  we both agreed for where we ride Freeride or SBA are the best options.  First impressions are really good, riding position is the best I’ve ever had, stand or sit.  I don’t want to sound like a commercial, but I couldn’t find much to complain about, and a lot to like.  The sled works really really well, stays flat, has good power and is super ergo comfy. :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Jeff’s on the Flakkah :lol:  we both agreed for where we ride Freeride or SBA are the best options.  First impressions are really good, riding position is the best I’ve ever had, stand or sit.  I don’t want to sound like a commercial, but I couldn’t find much to complain about, and a lot to like.  The sled works really really well, stays flat, has good power and is super ergo comfy. :bc: 

In other words,Ski Doo sucks.

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I knew it would be, the pro s is so good with the new rear suspension on the assault I knew they finally got it dialed perfectly. Have fun boys. We will be shredding first thing Monday morning. :bc:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I just got this text from Western UP 5 minutes ago....

18258.jpeg

Put a quick hundo on that brick of a seat this morning. :lol: I have no idea why a guy would give up on it without at least trying to break it in a bit. :dunno: