*****Official 2017/2018 Snowmobile Pics Thread*****

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Weird...I thought you said nobody talked sleds here yet here is a pinned sled topic.

Thats why I said I dont understand him...cuts down the site....then posts pics. :lol:

Cool pics nonetheless. :bc:

46 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Weird...I thought you said nobody talked sleds here yet here is a pinned sled topic.

Oh ffs Jim.  Will you pull the fucking tampon out  and maybe post some of your own sledding pics. :dunno: 

21 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Thats why I said I dont understand him...cuts down the site....then posts pics. :lol:

Cool pics nonetheless. :bc:

I didn't cut down the site, I cut down some of the dipshits posting in it. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Oh ffs Jim.  Will you pull the fucking tampon out  and maybe post some of your own sledding pics. :dunno: 

I didn't cut down the site, I cut down some of the dipshits posting in it

Enough already....i remember you saying before....you just want to co-exist....we get it there are people here that bother you....deal with it or fuck off....most of us really like it here.

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Enough already....i remember you saying before....you just want to co-exist....we get it there are people here that bother you....deal with it or fuck off....most of us really like it here.

I would give you the same advice.  Deal with me or fuck off.  I've been on the sled forums since 1996, which is longer than 98% of the people here, I don't answer to you, Jim, Joel or anyone else.  I like it here just fine.  I just don't like a few of the dipshits here, and I"m sure the feelings mutual, but I also don't follow them around with the sole purpose of harassing them either.  

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I would give you the same advice.  Deal with me or fuck off.  I've been on the sled forums since 1996, which is longer than 98% of the people here, I don't answer to you, Jim, Joel or anyone else.  I like it here just fine.  I just don't like a few of the dipshits here, and I"m sure the feelings mutual, but I also don't follow them around with the sole purpose of harassing them either.  

Woolie...causing internets drama everywhere since 1996. :lol:

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

believe thats correct big forest fire in the 70's and the peats been smoldering since.,  

Yep.  The peat has been smoldering for decades. 

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Soon boys.....soon. :bc: IMG_0277.thumb.jpg.543a40d6dcf3ee806839df76c221ee4a.jpgIMG_0226.thumb.jpg.6ee00d0e3ea75628a2a22324a8babf3b.jpgIMG_0296.thumb.jpg.2fe89151fae2d170d855615852f4e498.jpgIMG_0317.thumb.jpg.c4cdf4542d117409df9945affec20fd8.jpg17203212_10212680294832272_5149202891225387683_n.thumb.jpg.0e3c181941eaba3a3c0cc4d548660023.jpgIMG_0080.thumb.jpg.cf7a7cfa4d010b1f6de5d3b205942260.jpg

Cool pics.  I'm gonna hook up with you guys one of these days.  Hopefully before they foreclose on the Bellagio.  Though I'm not sure those are pictures inside the B.  

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

A couple, actually. :news:  

i can't think of any that trip,  it was the year before that Dmanns went down and i tore the front exchanger out.  

Bussmans sled ended up on the rope that year which is why the fcats in the pic

3 hours ago, DAVE said:

From towing Bussman?

I wasn't about to allow that .   :bc:

The yellow rev was on the side of long pond with the belt blown out of it , other that that and Brians sled , I think they all made it through the week from what I remember . 

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I wasn't about to allow that .   :bc:

The yellow rev was on the side of long pond with the belt blown out of it , other that that and Brians sled , I think they all made it through the week from what I remember . 

“Nobody is pulling this thing but a Cat”

Ron was my hero....twice. :lol: 

:bc: 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Cann,t imagine that much snow over a couple of days. Why wouldn,t they use a monster snowblower instead of a loader ?

I think i heard him mention slides....id be weary of logs and shit in those slides using the blower....otherwise definitely faster with a blower.

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Cann,t imagine that much snow over a couple of days. Why wouldn,t they use a monster snowblower instead of a loader ?

We were in Quebec some years back and there was a guy clearing a lot with one of those monster snowblowers on a loader.  I think he aimed it at us on purpose, cuz as we rode by on the sleds we all got pelted and it was freakin painful, getting hit from like 100 ft. away with the snow and ice chunks. :lol: 

• Like 1