*****Official 2017/2018 Snowmobile Pics Thread*****

• ckf pinned this topic
17 minutes ago, ckf said:

Those guys chase snow all year. Hopefully it translates in to another win in the Caines Quest :bc:

I left my house Friday with 6-8 inches of solid base.  Bought my sled and brought it home that nite to scraps and a few inches here and there.  Rained all day.  Figures.

:suicide:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I left my house Friday with 6-8 inches of solid base.  Bought my sled and brought it home that nite to scraps and a few inches here and there.  Rained all day.  Figures.

:suicide:

It's been snowing here all day and we have about 5" of new snow. But the forecast is calling for a warming trend and rain later this week :(

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's been snowing here all day and we have about 5" of new snow. But the forecast is calling for a warming trend and rain later this week :(

+5 here today....fields are bare again. :(

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Ah nice...they must take the ferry across from Rimouski im guessing.

I doubt it. They probably went up Rt 175 from Quebec City. At least that's how we get there from NH/VT. I was there on Turkey Day weekend years ago with @Angry ginger and a few other friends.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I doubt it. They probably went up Rt 175 from Quebec City. At least that's how we get there from NH/VT. I was there on Turkey Day weekend years ago with @Angry ginger and a few other friends.

Oh i assumed they were from northern maine. :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

can't believe i passed on going with them and the GGL went.  if i had only bought the new sled a bit earlier i'd ahve been ready

Fak me! I would've been all over that.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

rob and denis who are in the pic live in central maine right near the road leading to quebec city,  the lummox lives a bit further south towards portland

Only place ive ridden in Maine is the Presque isle area.... We rode there for a few days while we were visiting in Fredricton.

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

can't believe i passed on going with them and the GGL went.  if i had only bought the new sled a bit earlier i'd ahve been ready

Slacking this year Jeff? What's up whit that? :lol:

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Only place ive ridden in Maine is the Presque isle area.... We rode there for a few days while we were visiting in Fredricton.

I've ridden that area a few times as well. Always a good time in The County :bc:

I ride with that guy on the left about most every weekend for several years now.  The other two are well known.  We should have loaded up and gone.  Not like we couldn't have, although one of my nuts might still be in the garbage disposal :lol:  :bc: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I ride with that guy on the left about most every weekend for several years now.  The other two are well known.  We should have loaded up and gone.  Not like we couldn't have, although one of my nuts might still be in the garbage disposal :lol:  :bc: 

O.o

10 hours ago, DAVE said:

O.o

We had about 20 people coming and going to and from the house all weekend, including lots of family from Maine and even Washington state.  I didn't even apply for a kitchen pass. :lol:  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ckf said:

Slacking this year Jeff? What's up whit that? :lol:

I've ridden that area a few times as well. Always a good time in The County :bc:

I had settled on riding Betty another season but then bought the freeride which needed a bumper and some plastics that didn't come in early as no one close had it in stock.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i've ridden thousands of miles with the guy on the G4.  i was needing parts to get mine together,  prob should have cobbled it for one trip then finished it when i got back.  

You would have been more trouble free than them probably.......sniffffffff.  Ski Doos SMH.