Whoa fucking whoa!!!

Anler

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well that's cool.  Congrats on the new granddaughter.  When was she born?  Our newest granddaughter was born Oct 31 this year.  

October 11th. This is our first grandchild, this is so cool. Everly Mae. :bc: 

YetIcz8.jpg

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Let's just get down to brass tacks here.  Polaris fucking sucks at racing.  Period.  And that is what really just gripes the shit out of Poolaiders.

Polaris dominates Cat in snocross. (Cat had only one sled finish in the top ten in pro open standings last year, and Cat had only one sled finish in the top ten in pro lite last year. Those types of numbers have been fairly typical for the last few years.) Cat does dominate if you are basing your claim on the number of green sleds in the LCQ rounds. :whistle:

Polaris dominates in hillclimbs.

Polaris does well in ovals.

Polaris does okay in cross country, but Cat is clearly better.

I'm a "Poolaider," but  even so, your claim makes no sense. It's almost as if the real facts "gripe the shit" out of you.

P.S. Have fun at Duluth. It's on my bucket list of places to go.

Edited by CaddisFly

3 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

Polaris dominates Cat in snocross. (Cat had only one sled finish in the top ten in pro open standings last year, and Cat had only one sled finish in the top ten in pro lite last year. Those types of numbers have been fairly typical for the last few years.) Cat does dominate if you are basing your claim on the number of green sleds in the LCQ rounds. :whistle:

I'm a "Poolaider," but  even so, your claim makes no sense. It's almost as if the real facts "gripe the shit" out of you.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

Polaris dominates Cat in snocross. (Cat had only one sled finish in the top ten in pro open standing last year, and Cat had only one sled finish in the top ten in pro lite last year. Cat does dominate if you are basing your claim on the number of green sleds in the LCQ rounds. :whistle:)

I'd have to say that the poo axys chassis is probably the best chassis for snow x. But maybe poo' s racing program does suck? Like I said, most people just don't care anymore. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

But wait, john Dee says foot of snow next week! :lol:

5-10SNOW1122.jpg

Ya, a inch or two here or there next week. It may total up to 6" but the rain tomorrow is what I'm looking at. Just got off the phone with a bud that lives in Covington. He is going to send me pics on Tues. 

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Ya, a inch or two here or there next week. It may total up to 6" but the rain tomorrow is what I'm looking at. Just got off the phone with a bud that lives in Covington. He is going to send me pics on Tues. 

Hope for the best! Maybe Trump could tweet about the rain being bullshit and it won't happen? :bc:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Frostynuts said:

Hey Zammer, what are you getting for a new sled ?

Do not answer IF you are getting anything but a Cat. LOL

17 SXer.  Back up sled damn near fresh out of the crate with an hour logged on it.

Got a bit of conversion work to do. I’ll have Team Arctic remap it this weekend to take pump, then go from there.  Always wanted to convert one of these things.

GONNA BE AN EPIC WEEKEND!!!!  Food, drink and racing!  Fuck, I love this weekend very year!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Hope for the best! Maybe Trump could tweet about the rain being bullshit and it won't happen? :bc:

I think Ben is going regardless? My daughter is expecting this weekend so I'm obviously not going to head up if she hasn't had the baby.

5 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I wish Trump would turn the weather machine chemtrails thing on to full blown Midwest polar vortex. :bc: 

Just now, Woodtick said:

I think Ben is going regardless? My daughter is expecting this weekend so I'm obviously not going to head up if she hasn't had the baby.

Well I'm not going to go if it isn't rideable. My conflict that weekend has abated so I am cleared to go. Ben has work to do up there I think, he probably wants to get it done so he can use his place this winter.

The weekend of the 8th is out for me, company Christmas party is in the 8th and my grandma's 100th birthday party is on the 9th. But I'm all about a weekday ride, I'd like to get out there before Christmas when all of the fibs head up there...

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

17 SXer.  Back up sled damn near fresh out of the crate with an hour logged on it.

Got a bit of conversion work to do. I’ll have Team Arctic remap it this weekend to take pump, then go from there.  Always wanted to convert one of these things.

GONNA BE AN EPIC WEEKEND!!!!  Food, drink and racing!  Fuck, I love this weekend very year!!

Awesome, hopefully you will start a new thread about it once you get it home and have some time.

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Well I'm not going to go if it isn't rideable. My conflict that weekend has abated so I am cleared to go. Ben has work to do up there I think, he probably wants to get it done so he can use his place this winter.

The weekend of the 8th is out for me, company Christmas party is in the 8th and my grandma's 100th birthday party is on the 9th. But I'm all about a weekday ride, I'd like to get out there before Christmas when all of the fibs head up there...

The fibs show up New Years Eve. We have the place to our selves before that.

Just now, Woodtick said:

The fibs show up New Years Eve. We have the place to our selves before that.

Nope, day after Christmas. Vince and his family will probably be up there. They are all fibs. Next weekend would be great if it holds up. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Yeah...that's all I have.  Nobody around here knows fuck squat about sled racing.  :lmao: All I have is "hear say' from a "buddies friends uncle".  :lol:

What a suprpise you'll take his word over mine....I'M FLOORED!!!!!!!!!  Well, this is all settled then. Poo just needs to drop their racing sled prices and WINS are sure to follow.  Hell, what are they waiting for?  This should be easy for a cash rich Polaris operation.  Maybe they don't know this secret?  Somebody should get word out for sure!  Jesus!!  We've disconverd the key to winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Mass racing machine give aways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, can you tell Poo then?  I'm not sure I'm convinced enough.  Thanks.

What.gif

You know how I know you're butthurt? The length of your reply to me :news: 

Oh yeah and you're a faggot!!! :lol::bc: 

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why would you get a 6000R SX over a 6000R XC if you're planning to trail convert it anyway.  

What are you paying for a used 2017 SnoX sled?