105th Grey Cup Sunday

1trailmaker

11 hours ago, Poncho said:

I sure hope. I never miss the Grey Cup. Always a good game...in Ottawa this year.  I wonder what Justine will wear...lol

I got 4 buddies that are spending the week-end in Ottawa, and going to the game. I,m sure it will be giant piss up.

I always look forward to watching the game as well, and sometimes the half time show isn,t to bad either, especially with Shania .

Edited by Frostynuts

As a young kid in the 60's and 70's the Grey Cup was Canada...my dad and I never missed a game....then Imagine, I grow up and in the 70's earn an award from my then School Principal, Russ Jackson.  Now that is a big Deal.....I will watch this year....

Edited by Poncho
  • Like 1

No it was an award based on some trees my buddy and I planted after the school shooting.  some student we knew were killed. Long story. I would post my pic with Russ but there are too many assholes on this site to understand...

• Like 3

One of Canada"s first well-known mass shootings.  Sad stuff.

Rocky DiPietro and Paul Barchieisi were 2 high school teachers of mine.  Rocky would teach in the morning, and then drive to Hamilton for practices, etc. 

Edited by Puzzleboy

9 minutes ago, Poncho said:

No it was an award based on some trees my buddy and I planted after the school shooting.  some student we knew were killed. Long story. I would post my pic with Russ but there are too many assholes on this site to understand...

Sad and did not know the story.  Being married to an admin, I hear the potential threats every day. :bc: