The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yeah thier Operation Rudolph Facebook page looks pretty badass.  :lmao::frech:

:lol: I have no idea what theyre about. Just know that I beat the piss out of their president who is all of 6'4 and 300 lbs and they are all still talking shit about me 6 years later even though I'm not hard to find. 

Obviously I didnt beat up a hells angel :lol: the dude is the meat dept manager at a grocery store. 

He deserved and beating and he got it good lol 

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I have no idea what theyre about. Just know that I beat the piss out of their president who is all of 6'4 and 300 lbs and they are all still talking shit about me 6 years later even though I'm not hard to find. 

Obviously I didnt beat up a hells angel :lol: the dude is the meat dept manager at a grocery store. 

He deserved and beating and he got it good lol 

He must of talked shit about your pot roast steaks? :dunno: 

:bc:  

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

over what?

Not a thing....dude was drunk as fuck and snaking out. We had just bought them a round ....there was 2 bikers. 

I was playing the pacman arcade and heard a loud slap lol.....I turned around and the fucker just open handed slapped my buddy a second time. It was on from there. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not a thing....dude was drunk as fuck and snaking out. We had just bought them a round ....there was 2 bikers. 

I was playing the pacman arcade and heard a loud slap lol.....I turned around and the fucker just open handed slapped my buddy a second time. It was on from there. 

Reminds me of the time I saw 3 bouncers dragging my brother out of a bar about 30 years ago.  I get outside and two of them got him held down on the hood of a car and the third guy was wailing on him.  Ran up and just grabbed him by his hair and just started windmilling him in the face until he dropped to the ground....good times.  Lost a brand new Sperry Top Sider in the fracas though. :lol: 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Reminds me of the time I saw 3 bouncers dragging my brother out of a bar about 30 years ago.  I get outside and two of them got him held down on the hood of a car and the third guy was wailing on him.  Ran up and just grabbed him by his hair and just started windmilling him in the face until he dropped to the ground....good times.  Lost a brand new Sperry Top Sider in the fracas though. :lol: 

:lol:  WTF

40 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I loved Sperry Top Siders. Still have a pair. Use to wear them regularly from about 1980-90. 

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: yup....I ran up behind this dude. He was sitting in his bar stool a d looked like he was about to take a swing at my bud. I grabbed him by his jacket and chucked him out of his stool over backwards onto the ground. He skidded about 10' :lol: I immediately went outside and waited for him. He came out quickly and as soon as he got close enough I laid him out and then started the ground n pound. It was over in seconds and dude was a mess lol. 

Bartender was calling the cops and we got the fuck out of there 

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Let's make this more clear.   Motorcycle Club does not equal bikers.   True bikers are 1%ers.   You don't fuck with them.  

1%ers call MC guys posers.   MC guys call regular Harley riders posers.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: yup....I ran up behind this dude. He was sitting in his bar stool a d looked like he was about to take a swing at my bud. I grabbed him by his jacket and chucked him out of his stool over backwards onto the ground. He skidded about 10' :lol: I immediately went outside and waited for him. He came out quickly and as soon as he got close enough I laid him out and then started the ground n pound. It was over in seconds and dude was a mess lol. 

Bartender was calling the cops and we got the fuck out of there 

Nice.  Turns out the whole thing started because my brothers brother in law pinched some girls ass, and it turned out to be one of the bouncers girlfriends.  Several went after him, then my brother got involved, and then me. The brother in law broke his hand punching at the bouncer through a window pane, and he and his twin brother ended up getting arrested over that deal.  My brother and I just screwed outta there when we heard the sirens.  Had to meet my wife later for dinner, showed up with one shoe on.  She was not impressed. :lol: 

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nice.  Turns out the whole thing started because my brothers brother in law pinched some girls ass, and it turned out to be one of the bouncers girlfriends.  Several went after him, then my brother got involved, and then me. The brother in law broke his hand punching at the bouncer through a window pane, and he and his twin brother ended up getting arrested over that deal.  My brother and I just screwed outta there when we heard the sirens.  Had to meet my wife later for dinner, showed up with one shoe on.  She was not impressed. :lol: 

It's all fun and games at the time but if the law or the hospital gets involved shit goes south quick. 

11 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

They must go to the hospital .

That's a true win!

See above....the dude I was with that was taking the open hand slaps is a fucking gorilla. He cant fight anymore cause of messing some dude up a d barely getting out of a felony

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I loved Sperry Top Siders. Still have a pair. Use to wear them regularly from about 1980-90. 

:lol:

mancard2.jpg

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's all fun and games at the time but if the law or the hospital gets involved shit goes south quick. 

See above....the dude I was with that was taking the open hand slaps is a fucking gorilla. He cant fight anymore cause of messing some dude up a d barely getting out of a felony

My son in law and his brother are pretty scrappy and boxed for years growing up.  Some Dewshes got into it with them a couple years ago in a road rage situation, messed two dudes up, got arrested.  The brother was on probation from a previous fight and did a couple months for that little fracas.  Son in laws case got dismissed.

51 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Let's make this more clear.   Motorcycle Club does not equal bikers.   True bikers are 1%ers.   You don't fuck with them.  

1%ers call MC guys posers.   MC guys call regular Harley riders posers.  

There's 1%ers. And then there's the 1% of the 1%ers. You don't want to piss either of them off , that's for sure. That's why I was always cordial with the Devils Diciples when they would come by my neighbors.  They we're always cool we me because they knew I was cool with my neighbor . 

• 3 weeks later...