The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Speaking of threads that should be declared a “National Treasure”....

:lol:

:lmao:

6 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Wow,  I wondered when the last time toolbag logged on so I placed the mouse cursor on his name and it says March 25th. Wow, guess he was like fuck it and left :lol: 

After Trump gets re-elected , there will be more  snowflakes on here who join him and ShitSlinger :lol: :lmao:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Wow,  I wondered when the last time toolbag logged on so I placed the mouse cursor on his name and it says March 25th. Wow, guess he was like fuck it and left :lol: 

and he's been missed so much!

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lmao:

After Trump gets re-elected , there will be more  snowflakes on here who join him and ShitSlinger :lol: :lmao:

So wait...this place is going to become an even bigger Republican circle jerk...is that possible? 

BTW the real snowflakes here are the ones that piss themselves whenever Trump is criticized...they know who they are. :thumb:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So wait...this place is going to become an even bigger Republican circle jerk...is that possible? 

BTW the real snowflakes here are the ones that piss themselves whenever Trump is criticized...they know who they are. :thumb:

You go with that, TDS Jimmy :thumbsup:

33 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Probably got a new job..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

When you really get down to it SnowRider is the smartest one here for leaving. :lol: 

:bc:

True, but what is with the dysfunction of a few who are always looking for an argument?  Fuck that.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, bussman said:

When you really get down to it SnowRider is the smartest one here for leaving. :lol: 

He didn’t leave because he’s smart he left because he couldn’t take the beatings anymore 

Edited by jtssrx
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Did you just accuse others of pissing themselves while you were pissing yourself?  Eek.

:lol2:

59 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Just a good old fashion running out of town 

source.gif

:lol:. Some like to take on the world....usually they are as dumb as one might think too....just big fucking mouths.

18 minutes ago, bussman said:

There’s some truth to this.  Just not the “normal” truth.

:lol:

27 minutes ago, s pump said:

Wonder where AFJ/Spinjoe has been. He was getting pretty near the edge, hope he is OK.

I still have him as #1 in my suicide pool.  So, I’m getting curious if I can pay myself off.  :lol:

I do kinda miss him though.  A liberal with some actual brain matter.  Rare.

• Haha 1