The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

SWEET FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

I feel for you Ben.  These tools are out there.  I had many questions about my sled before I finally sold it.  I don't respond to retards that clearly have not idea what I had or what has been done to it.  I don't need the hassle from a fuck head that doesn't know a god damn think about motorsport toys...much less a sled!!!!!

Thank god the Ex-racer from Milwaukee contacted me.  Such a pleasure to deal with people than have brains and a the qualifications to be into sledding.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

So you were building and fixing sleds , while SnowBevis couldn’t seem to fix a fuse and he thinks he’s the smartest one? 

I bought and sold 9 or 10 sleds that fall. I ended up keeping the one I sold him as it was the best running stock 1200 I had ever seen 

• Like 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

Poor Bhen should be embarrassed with all the forums absolute dumbest fucks defending him :lol: Quite the Posse circling Bhent’s wagon... :lmao: 

accuse me of some more bullshit and see how it goes for you retard 

Just now, f7ben said:

I bought and sold 9 or 10 sleds that fall. I ended up keeping the one I sold him as it was the best running stock 1200 I had ever seen 

But SnowBevis is the authority on everything, just ask him, :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Poor Bhen should be embarrassed with all the forums absolute dumbest fucks defending him :lol: Quite the Posse circling Bhent’s wagon... :lmao: 

The only who should be embarrassed here is a light salesman that does not know how to change a fuse :lol:

• Haha 1

SOOOOO...from how I'm reading this, Benny started a thread concerning the corrupt rigging of Brazile and asked SeRena to comment.  SeRena got hissy-fitted and left the forum for two weeks until he was so bent outa shape about not being able to spew his worthless, trolling drivel....he comes back with a vengeance toward Ben.  Aaaaaaannnnnnd like usual, get's fucking owned promptly upon his return.

I mean.....

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

Whose defending....the more you post the dumber you look. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

SOOOOO...from how I'm reading this, Benny started a thread concerning the corrupt rigging of Brazile and asked SeRena to comment.  SeRena got hissy-fitted and left the forum for two weeks until he was so bent outa shape about not being able to spew his worthless, trolling drivel....he comes back with a vengeance toward Ben.  Aaaaaaannnnnnd like usual, get's fucking owned promptly upon his return.

I mean.....

:lol:

Yup, you nailed it 👍

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

SWEET FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

I feel for you Ben.  These tools are out there.  I had many questions about my sled before I finally sold it.  I don't respond to retards that clearly have not idea what I had or what has been done to it.  I don't need the hassle from a fuck head that doesn't know a god damn think about motorsport toys...much less a sled!!!!!

Thank god the Ex-racer from Milwaukee contacted me.  Such a pleasure to deal with people than have brains and a the qualifications to be into sledding.

Got that right.  I don't deal with fuck tards.  I leave them standing in the driveway wondering what happened.

Had this dumbass calling me, apologizing for his uncle and he really wanted the car. Told him it is not for sale to you, I don't deal with dishonest idiots.

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Gotta like the FSCE Clown Posse conjecture :lol:  No fucking clue -just internet guesses :lmao: 

Conjecture? You bought a used sled and didnt have the knowledge to fix something...and then cryed that you got fucked because of a fuse.....you would have lost all day in court. Be thankful youwere dealing with Ben....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Conjecture? You bought a used sled and didnt have the knowledge to fix something...and then cryed that you got fucked because of a fuse.....you would have lost all day in court. Be thankful youwere dealing with Ben....

On top of that I have been accused many times over these past years of having knowingly sold him a sled that was not what I represented and now of writing bad checks :lol: 

that is the part I wont sit by quietly and take 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1