The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

On 5/18/2018 at 11:52 AM, DriftBusta said:

Link it you bipolar piece of shit.  Jesus if there’s anything I can’t stand it’s a fucking liar and that is you.  There are a couple people here who I would not piss on if their hair was on fire, including you lately. That’s a far cry from saying “how stupid everyone is here” you stupid miserable bastard. :lol: 

http://teambellypan.invisionzone.com/topic/39-good-morning-sunday-national-quiche-lorraine-day/?do=findComment&comment=312051

http://teambellypan.invisionzone.com/topic/39-good-morning-sunday-national-quiche-lorraine-day/?do=findComment&comment=312103

Snowflakes buss and woolie need their safe space...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Thanks Moto and there are plenty more but I’m not searching them out...Woolie knows the shit he has said over there but apparently it’s easier for him to just call me a liar....fuck ‘em.:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Thanks Moto and there are plenty more but I’m not searching them out...Woolie knows the shit he has said over there but apparently it’s easier for him to just call me a liar....fuck ‘em.:thumbsup:

I hate being called a liar. I'm a lot of things but I don't lie

54 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don’t either and the three faggots that continually call me a liar won’t back it up...Woolard, Drip Dick and Lily. Faggots all belong next door.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

On 5/18/2018 at 7:27 AM, DriftBusta said:

ATW was the old Catcall, think he was older, I'd say in his 70s by now.  Gave as good as he got, think he retired and moved south.  School marm was Dick Weisjohn and kind of disappeared after that pic of him drunk surfaced and either someone threatened to call the school board or actually did.  People can be so fucked up.  I had someone take a pic of one of my former employers trucks and use it as their avitar.  Obsessed, creepy ass shit.

Bruce.  Good dude and pretty funny.  6-7 years ago he was living West of Ocala FL and doing fine via PM.  

The rest of that?   :flush:

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I mean, what a couple of whiny fucking cunts.

@DriftBusta

@bussman

From the guy who spends 15 hours a day preaching anarchism...sure thing Che.  

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lol:  Moto links a conversation AFTER you accused me of saying everyone was stupid over there, and you think thats a gotcha.  You're a fucking liar, I never said "everyone was stupid".  

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

You're definitely a lot of things.  :lol: 

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don’t either and the three faggots that continually call me a liar won’t back it up...Woolard, Drip Dick and Lily. Faggots all belong next door.

Still going on about here vs there, while you post on both.   Christ grow up already.  What the fuck makes you so special, princess?    :lol:  

Nothing makes me special but I'm not a liar....you're just a stupid old fuck  that can't remember the shit  he says or just won't admit it and like I said I post the same way both places unlike you. I wish more TBPers would post here and vice versa...oh wait....you guys are selective over there.

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Why don't you two crusty old bastards just STFU :lol:     :bc:

Tbh...i dont know whose rebuttals i look more forward to seeing. :lol:

12 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Tbh...i dont know whose rebuttals i look more forward to seeing. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'm not gonna lie either :lol:  :lol:    

:bc:

:lol:

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nothing makes me special but I'm not a liar....you're just a stupid old fuck  that can't remember the shit  he says or just won't admit it and like I said I post the same way both places unlike you. I wish more TBPers would post here and vice versa...oh wait....you guys are selective over there.

You accused me of saying "everyone is stupid here".  I never said any such thing.  You're a fucking liar.  Period.   Quit dancing all around it.   I don't give a fuck where anyone posts, I'm not in charge of anything, talk to Scooter or CKF if you don't like the situation.  You're worse than a menstruating teenager with boyfriend problems with your this site that site bullshit.  Fuck man get a grip already.  :lol: 

21 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Tell the guy to change his tampon and the board would be very happy.   :lol:  :bc: 

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You accused me of saying "everyone is stupid here".  I never said any such thing.  You're a fucking liar.  Period.   Quit dancing all around it.   I don't give a fuck where anyone posts, I'm not in charge of anything, talk to Scooter or CKF if you don't like the situation.  You're worse than a menstruating teenager with boyfriend problems with your this site that site bullshit.  Fuck man get a grip already.  :lol: 

Tell the guy to change his tampon and the board would be very happy.   :lol:  :bc: 

Jesus Christ you dumbfuck you are in charge of your own cock holster so why would I bitch to the site owners....that's your MO. 

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Copy and paste the conversation......:news:

:lmao:

Safe space :lol: 

Just go over there, register and login to read it yourself! Oh wait, that's another forum you're banned from. Only difference with this one is you have never logged on in the first place. Stellar reputation you've got there SnowPussy

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Young, dumb, and full of cum. 

Must be why Woolard is so jealous of you....Old, Dumb and full of Dust! :lol: