The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

About 4 years ago or something I had a 2009 Renegade X package 1200 for sale. I had owned the sled for 2 years and also had a turbo 1200 and decided to sell my stocker that year.

I get a response from craigslist asking questions about it. Mainly what maintenance had been done with special concern for all the bearings etc being it had 5k miles. 

After a million retarded questions the guy asks if I would meet him in Duluth ....I say fine.

I drive an hour down there and we complete the sale.

Days later I get a text asking why there is no tool kit...I say because a tool kit for a 4 stroke is retarded and does nothing and I wouldnt carry it if I had it. Dude throws a fit and I agree to buy a tool kit of ebay and have it shipped to him.

Couple days after that I get a text saying the reverse isnt working on the sled. I said it was working fine when you picked it up....dude is not happy and I tell him to take it to the dealer and get it looked at and I will pay for it.

Couple days or more after that I get a message saying the dealer hooked the sled to buds and the VIN comes up as 2008 GTX 1200. I say is impossible because there is no such thing as a 2008 GTX 1200 and that there had to be a mistake. Dude is demanding his money back at this point and threatening to go on Dootalk with my info for selling him a sled that wasnt as I represented it....

I told him to get fucked and he could go to the forum all he wanted and that I had sold 10's of thousands worth of sleds and parts and never had an issue.

He breaks down basically crying begging me to take the sled back.. I told him fine , I would give him his money back and take the sled back but that I had already paid the loan off on it and didnt have $5400 just laying around. 

I said I would meet him back in Duluth an hour away and write him a check and he would need to give me a few days to get the cash together. I took the sled back and wrote him a check. A few days later I told him to deposit the check as I had some things lined up and was getting the cash together. For whatever reason the check I wrote him got to my bank before I got all the cash deposited and it was returned. I saw it the day it happened and texted him to let him know my bank had returned the check and that I had all the funds there and if he could get his bank to send it back through.

His bank did send it back through and it cleared the second time.

I had zero obligation to give the fucking loser his money back. I had no knowledge of any messed up VIN number in the buds system and I had a registration card from the previous owner that stated 2009 Skidoo Renegade 1200.

I got the sled back and the reason the reverse wouldnt work is the fucking moron had put a 12v heated shield plug on the sled and blown the fuse for the reverse in the process.

I kept that sled and rode it probably 1500 trouble free miles that year for the most part.

It takes a lot of fucking nerve to post some bounced check bullshit and call me out after the inconvenience that fucking loser caused me on that deal.

I had no idea who Snowrider was until he joined this forum some time after that. In all of my sled sales and parts sales concerning sleds I have never met a more uneducated idiotic buyer in my life :lol: 

Now everyone knows the story 

• Haha 5

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

About 4 years ago or something I had a 2009 Renegade X package 1200 for sale. I had owned the sled for 2 years and also had a turbo 1200 and decided to sell my stocker that year.

I get a response from craigslist asking questions about it. Mainly what maintenance had been done with special concern for all the bearings etc being it had 5k miles. 

After a million retarded questions the guy asks if I would meet him in Duluth ....I say fine.

I drive an hour down there and we complete the sale.

Days later I get a text asking why there is no tool kit...I say because a tool kit for a 4 stroke is retarded and does nothing and I wouldnt carry it if I had it. Dude throws a fit and I agree to buy a tool kit of ebay and have it shipped to him.

Couple days after that I get a text saying the reverse isnt working on the sled. I said it was working fine when you picked it up....dude is not happy and I tell him to take it to the dealer and get it looked at and I will pay for it.

Couple days or more after that I get a message saying the dealer hooked the sled to buds and the VIN comes up as 2008 GTX 1200. I say is impossible because there is no such thing as a 2008 GTX 1200 and that there had to be a mistake. Dude is demanding his money back at this point and threatening to go on Dootalk with my info for selling him a sled that wasnt as I represented it....

I told him to get fucked and he could go to the forum all he wanted and that I had sold 10's of thousands worth of sleds and parts and never had an issue.

He breaks down basically crying begging me to take the sled back.. I told him fine , I would give him his money back and take the sled back but that I had already paid the loan off on it and didnt have $5400 just laying around. 

I said I would meet him back in Duluth an hour away and write him a check and he would need to give me a few days to get the cash together. I took the sled back and wrote him a check. A few days later I told him to deposit the check as I had some things lined up and was getting the cash together. For whatever reason the check I wrote him got to my bank before I got all the cash deposited and it was returned. I saw it the day it happened and texted him to let him know my bank had returned the check and that I had all the funds there and if he could get his bank to send it back through.

His bank did send it back through and it cleared the second time.

I had zero obligation to give the fucking loser his money back. I had no knowledge of any messed up VIN number in the buds system and I had a registration card from the previous owner that stated 2009 Skidoo Renegade 1200.

I got the sled back and the reason the reverse wouldnt work is the fucking moron had put a 12v heated shield plug on the sled and blown the fuse for the reverse in the process.

I kept that sled and rode it probably 1500 trouble free miles that year for the most part.

It takes a lot of fucking nerve to post some bounced check bullshit and call me out after the inconvenience that fucking loser caused me on that deal.

I had no idea who Snowrider was until he joined this forum some time after that. In all of my sled sales and parts sales concerning sleds I have never met a more uneducated idiotic buyer in my life :lol: 

Now everyone knows the story 

Three times and the credit union called me. You didn’t have a clue :lol: Like I said - you’re a shade tree to a T - you peddle cobbled up shit and you’re flat ass broke.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

Three times and the credit union called me. You didn’t have a clue :lol: Like I said - you’re a shade tree to a T - you peddle cobbled up shit and you’re flat ass broke.  

It was not 3 times you fucking liar.....and I let you know the day it happened you fucking piece of shit. That sled was exactly as I represented and I rode it all you and any time you wanna compare w-2's you fucking cunt we can see who the broke ass is. Your fucking wife is the bread winner and we all know it 

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a fucking pussy....can't figure out a blown fuse and demands his money back. Pathetic.

I wish I still had the text....the crying ass bitch accused me of all kinds of shit. Now he is on here lying about the check I wrote him for 5400$ .....it was quite the inconvenience for me to have to just come up with and extra 5400 in cash in a few days that I didnt anticipate having to

• Like 1

Just now, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Shit happens....most people would have said....too fucking bad...sold as is.

Youre a good person Ben. :bc:

No kidding....he went way above and beyond to satisfy the little bitch.

• Like 2

Just now, f7ben said:

It was not 3 times you fucking liar.....and I let you know the day it happened you fucking piece of shit. That sled was exactly as I represented and I rode it all you and any time you wanna compare w-2's you fucking cunt we can see who the broke ass is. Your fucking wife is the bread winner and we all know it 

:lol: Tells the whole forum about bouncing checks and then wants to act like a baller :lmao: 

94C6D9BB-F458-4F53-B351-07010B803732.png

1 minute ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Shit happens....most people would have said....too fucking bad...sold as is.

Youre a good person Ben. :bc:

I never want anyone to be unhappy with something they buy from me....I go out of my way to make sure they are time and time again. More than most would

To be accused of writing a bad check ???? Fuck that bullshit :lol: fucking cunt 

• Like 1

Like I said faggot....anytime you wanna compare w-2's

I had 10g's worth of sleds in the garage tying up my cash at the point you pulled your bullshit and I bent over backwards and really inconvenienced myself to take that sled back from you 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I never want anyone to be unhappy with something they buy from me....I go out of my way to make sure they are time and time again. More than most would

To be accused of writing a bad check ???? Fuck that bullshit :lol: fucking cunt 

Hey -I bite my lip a lot when you’re spewing your bullshit about making big bucks:, flying planes, buying planes, retiring early with 500k :lol:, etc......while you peddle shit as a broke ass delusional fuck 👍

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I had 10g's worth of sleds in the garage tying up my cash at the point you pulled your bullshit and I bent over backwards and really inconvenienced myself to take that sled back from you 

He shows what a complete moron he is Daily.

Just now, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

I dont see where slope gets the baller thing??? When I met Ben he was driving a beater toyota.   I dont think hes ever bragged about buying new shit ever.

Of course not. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’ve always said you’re a good dude but if you want to act like a dick -I can roll with it 👍

I’ve always said you’re a good dude but if you want to act like a dick -I can roll with it 👍

:lol2: I think most the forum would like to see your head rolling down the road.

I beat you over the head with the Brazile stuff and you accused me of writing bad checks......yah....thats rolling with it. 

Now we can all rehash your ridiculous behavior on the sled deal....and you brought it up ....happy?

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So you were building and fixing sleds , while SnowBevis couldn’t seem to fix a fuse and he thinks he’s the smartest one? 

• Like 1