2016 Axys Pro-s stock front shock springs

Rigid1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Going with heavier springs? 

I put dual rate Hygears on right off the bat last year, but yes, I had Hygear split the difference of the pro-x and pro-s springs to get a bit more ride height and a bit more spring for mogul mashing.. I couldnt remember what I did with the stock springs.. Found them about 20min ago in a box at work..lol

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I put dual rate Hygears on right off the bat last year, but yes, I had Hygear split the difference of the pro-x and pro-s springs to get a bit more ride height and a bit more spring for mogul mashing.. I couldnt remember what I did with the stock springs.. Found them about 20min ago in a box at work..lol

Awesome!  I think that split between the S and X is a good upgrade.  Put these on HCS too....probably be gone in a day.  I've sold all my shit there in a week!

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Awesome!  I think that split between the S and X is a good upgrade.  Put these on HCS too....probably be gone in a day.  I've sold all my shit there in a week!

already done..:bc: I think these springs would look great on @f7ben's sled.. He really needs these to make his sled pop..:lol:

Edited by Rigid1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

already done..:bc: I think these springs would look great on @f7ben's sled.. He really needs these to make his sled pop..:lol:

He can't ride for shit.  He's a come out of the corner at 8 miles per hour with the ski in full lift,  then pin it down the straight type-o-guy.  I bet his supension settings are so fucked up from left to right and front to back it's a wonder the sled doesn't just flip over at idle.

:lol:

:stirthepot:

• 1 month later...