Lipper Awards

ArcticCrusher

FYI,

For those of you invested or somewhat, Lipper has once again listed their 2017 fund awards.  As usual Mawer Investments cleaned up winning the two most important categories Equity and Mixed assets.  Of course this is no fluke as similar results will date back years, but then Morningstar is where the real awards are won and this is a common trophy for Mawer.

So how many here have been advised to be in the best fund company period?   I bet none.

http://www.lipperfundawards.com/Awards/Canada

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

FYI,

For those of you invested or somewhat, Lipper has once again listed their 2017 fund awards.  As usual Mawer Investments cleaned up winning the two most important categories Equity and Mixed assets.  Of course this is no fluke as similar results will date back years, but then Morningstar is where the real awards are won and this is a common trophy for Mawer.

So how many here have been advised to be in the best fund company period?   I bet none.

http://www.lipperfundawards.com/Awards/Canada

That is a fund company award. Not a specific fund winning. 

Here is the fund specific list. Lots of different funds listed from many different companies.  Even some IG funds.  Which you should hate :lol: 

http://www.lipperfundawards.com/Awards/Canada/2017/Fund/#filter

8 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

That is a fund company award. Not a specific fund winning. 

Here is the fund specific list. Lots of different funds listed from many different companies.  Even some IG funds.  Which you should hate :lol: 

http://www.lipperfundawards.com/Awards/Canada/2017/Fund/#filter

Oh, I know what the specific fund awards are for, and what the the individual performances are as I am sure your lame ass does as well.

But then I'm sure your junior achiever picks that can't beat inflation should be something to recon against.:lol:  Let me know how that goes.:lol:

On 2017-11-14 at 9:18 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh, I know what the specific fund awards are for, and what the the individual performances are as I am sure your lame ass does as well.

But then I'm sure your junior achiever picks that can't beat inflation should be something to recon against.:lol:  Let me know how that goes.:lol:

Look at the actual portfolio of the Mawer Cdn Equity fund and the stocks and you will see what a portfolio actually looks like. 

:lol: 

Edited by The Rocket

3 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

Look at the actual portfolio of the Mawer Cdn Equity fund and the stocks and you will see what a big boy portfolio actually looks like. 

“Funds”. :lol: 

I'm pretty sure Mawer Cdn Equity does at least 4 times better than junior achiever.  Big boy portfolio, you are fucking killing me.

On 2017-11-14 at 9:29 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm pretty sure Mawer Cdn Equity does at least 4 times better than junior achiever.  Big boy portfolio, you are fucking killing me.

Guys have their own portfolio of stocks, not mutual funds. :lol: 

Edited by The Rocket

4 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

Guys with real scratch have their own portfolio of stocks, not mutual funds. :lol: 

Really from some useless twits recommended list?  I seriously doubt you have any customers with any scratch.:lol:

5 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

Yup. Dom is bitter from being made to look like a fool for what he doesn’t know. 

Excuse me junior achiever, I am pretty sure I make more in investments than your entire income from all sources.