Lipper Awards

ArcticCrusher

1 hour ago, Puzzleboy said:

From 80 cents to $3.10.  If Chris had only listened to us, and advised his 3 clients to buy BBD.b...... they would have nearly quadrupled their money.

And in recognition and praise of his foresight, Red would finally get cubicle walls taller than himself (at least the 3 footers). 

But seriously, what kind of "investment guy" thinks any company getting a cash injection, or partnering with a larger player, is a bad thing for shareholders/stock price?  I doubt they let him alone with the paper coin wrappers in that bank....

Les Nessman.... If I had walls

2 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

From 80 cents to $3.10.  If Chris had only listened to us, and advised his 3 clients to buy BBD.b...... they would have nearly quadrupled their money.

And in recognition and praise of his foresight, Red would finally get cubicle walls taller than himself (at least the 3 footers). 

But seriously, what kind of "investment guy" thinks any company getting a cash injection, or partnering with a larger player, is a bad thing for shareholders/stock price?  I doubt they let him alone with the paper coin wrappers in that bank....

I have to admit , this thread is pretty funny 

4 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Considering the outcome I would say its pretty funny, but in reality most investors do not have the stomach for that type of investment risk.  Kudos to those who made out well with it.

There are a lot of investors, probably the majority who do not want to lose even 0.5% and are happy with a 1% return, so if an adviser can get them 3-4 maybe 5% with little risk to their retirement nestegg they are quite happy.  A few larger investment firms have directly told me 4% is what they target and will avoid equities if they can get that for you.  But not everyone will settle for low returns and that is not capital growth, it is preservation.

I am certainly not one of those and over the past 5 years I have had at least 30 FA all singing the same tune, you're taking too much risk, MF fees are too high etc etc, you should be into bonds with the latest piece-de-resistance to move into short term bonds from long term.  Well who the fuck has any?:lol:

No questions what are my risk tolerances, my expectations etc.:lol:  The best advice is to educate yourself as much as possible, cause its your future.

Well, it's pretty clear for all to see here..... AC knows what the fuck he's talking about when it comes to money.   

And Red, well...... he's like having a Bichon Frise for an investment advisor. 

Jesus Puzzle. Try not to gag on AC's jizz and don't forget to caress his balls. High finance flamers the pair of you.

Nice talk on a family/un-moderated website, Pete. 

And why, because I read through this thread, and realized he knows something about investing, and money?  I am never envious of people who make good investments, and have the balls to do so.  But I do take notice and listen to those who know what they're talking about.  

In any case, nobody is forcing you to read through an entire thread dedicated to finance.  Cheers. 

22 hours ago, Pete Z said:

Jesus Puzzle. Try not to gag on AC's jizz and don't forget to caress his balls. High finance flamers the pair of you.

6 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Nice talk on a family/un-moderated website, Pete. 

That's rich coming from someone who's posts are liberally laced with the f-word as well as racist and sexist comments.  Not saying that I am innocent either mind you, but cut the holier-than-thou shtick - I doubt that anyone is buying it. 

Now go wipe off your chin and don't forget to put a new pair of BRP knee pads on your Christmas wish list. Cheers.

Holier than thou?  Racist comments?  I'm one of the most self-deprecating here.... Lol.... We'll just assume you've been drinking when you posted those rants.... and were still drunk this morning at 6:11 a.m. when you rushed to your computer to see what Puzzle had written. 

Ummmh, yeah, it's an un-moderated forum.....everybody is free to swear, and everyone does.  But if your focus is balls and jizz, as you've mentioned a few times, there are surely websites more dedicated to your, ummh....... lifestyle/orientation. 

Rough week, buddy?

12 hours ago, Pete Z said:

That's rich coming from someone who's posts are liberally laced with the f-word as well as racist and sexist comments.  Not saying that I am innocent either mind you, but cut the holier-than-thou shtick - I doubt that anyone is buying it. 

Now go wipe off your chin and don't forget to put a new pair of BRP knee pads on your Christmas wish list. Cheers.

Edited by Puzzleboy

45 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Holier than thou?  Racist comments?  I'm one of the most self-deprecating here.... Lol.... We'll just assume you've been drinking when you posted those rants.... and were still drunk this morning at 6:11 a.m. when your rushed to your computer to see what Puzzle had written

Ummmh, yeah, it's an un-moderated forum.....everybody is free to swear, and everyone does.  But if your focus is balls and jizz, as you've mentioned a few times, there are surely websites more dedicated to your, ummh....... lifestyle/orientation. 

Rough week, buddy?

:lol:and here I thought I was the only one:guzzle:

Edited by Stoney

Well, the world would certainly be a greater place with my clones around.

AC, what did you do to poor Red?  He hasn't been around in a while.....

43 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Bottled Puzzle jizz, who knew there would be a market.  Lol.

You're just my favourite, Stonedy.  How's things brutha?  Got the average sled ready to go? :)

You are almost on the favorites......Puzzledwonderboy.

Life is good. I was almost tempted to move the sled from the trailer to the garage this past weekend, maybe this weekend it'll make it there and I will see what the old girl might need.....shouldn't need much though being an average Cat and all.....:news: