‘HE HAS TO GO!!!’ Fox fans furious after Shep Smith blows up right-wing conspiracy about Uranium One

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

This is a perfect example of fox news and the right wing media brainwashing its followers.

This guy gets it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last thing we need in this country is opposing views. It just confuses the masses.   

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They are liars and can't be trusted.

I don't  know what Sheps angle is here, but I'm on to him! 

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

This guy gets it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last thing we need in this country is opposing views. It just confuses the masses.   

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Oh , I don't know neal. Don't be so fast to fall for a slick talker in a fancy suit.

Fox is pure evil.

:lol:

:thumbsup:

13 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Jeff Sessions indicated today that there will be no investigation of uranium one. Mainly because he doesn’t want to look like a fool. This story was spoon fed to Fox News droolers that look so fucking brain dead that only they can understand one another. It’s like watching amoebas communicate. 

I have always maintained that Sessions is a piece of shit while the Trump bootlickers defended him. I wonder who will change their minds now. :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

H

Then why all the hate from the right?

He's a fudge packer.  :lol:  

In all seriousness I haven't seen much outrage over him but he does lean a bit left for Fox.  

Edited by Highmark

12 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

That seems like a pretty thorough description of events. I dont see what the drama is about. 

Sure does, but the description of event isn't what I was concerned with.  It was the timeline, when the money changed hands and how the deals all went.  Does anyone here think that Hillary Clinton doesn't understand the way to circumvent the law?  In order to get her you're going to have to go layers deep and even then, she is far enough removed.  FFS She isn't stupid and Shep Smith isn't smart enough to to be able to figure it out.

Edited by racer254

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Sure does, but the description of event isn't what I was concerned with.  It was the timeline, when the money changed hands and how the deals all went.  Does anyone here think that Hillary Clinton doesn't understand the way to circumvent the law?  In order to get her you're going to have to go layers deep and even then, she is far enough removed.  FFS She isn't stupid and Shep Smith isn't smart enough to to be able to figure it out.

My comment about shep's analysis is in no way an endorsement of Hillary Clinton. Hillary is an evil and corrupt piece of shit. And despite what everyone thinks of her she is also very smart and a very savvy attorney. So when AG sessions says they don't have any actual evidence to launch a special counsel he is telling the truth. Because Hillary is way too fucking smart to get caught up in that shit. So keep voting for these Republicans and Democrats thinking one is better than the other and one day we will have honest govt you fucktards. :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

My comment about shep's analysis is in no way an endorsement of Hillary Clinton. Hillary is an evil and corrupt piece of shit. And despite what everyone thinks of her she is also very smart and a very savvy attorney. So when AG sessions says they don't have any actual evidence to launch a special counsel he is telling the truth. Because Hillary is way too fucking smart to get caught up in that shit. So keep voting for these Republicans and Democrats thinking one is better than the other and one day we will have honest govt you fucktards. :bc:

YES SIR, you are exactly right.

It amazes me that anyone would think that you're just going be able to find politicians guilty of something without looking and dissecting the crap very closely.  These people have years of experience of how to do this type of thing so it doesn't implicate them and on the surface it is going to look perfectly legal and honestly they may know how to do it so that it actually is perfectly legal.

Just now, racer254 said:

YES SIR, you are exactly right.

It amazes me that anyone would think that you're just going be able to find politicians guilty of something without looking and dissecting the crap very closely.  These people have years of experience of how to do this type of thing so it doesn't implicate them and on the surface it is going to look perfectly legal and honestly they may know how to do it so that it actually is perfectly legal.

Someone lower down the food chain is usually the sacrificial lamb in most cases...

20 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I have always maintained that Sessions is a piece of shit while the Trump bootlickers defended him. I wonder who will change their minds now. :news:

I’m with you on Sessions...fucking guy is an authoritarian piece of dung.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Until she says something you dont like then fuck her. :lol: 

Man would I love that.....mmmmmmm.:quaqmire:

As for Shep I didn’t say fuck him about anything...I was just commenting on his comments over the Rand Paul thing...he just seemed overly zealous in looking for something untoward.

15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That is what all the fuss is about? Basically the truth? Fuck I hate Republicans more everyday. 

A lot of hate for a guy that says all of this is fun to him...you talk about the truth but every word out of your mouth is anything but ....SMH.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That is what all the fuss is about? Basically the truth? Fuck I hate Republicans more everyday. 

Well, they don’t like that they are no longer able to credibly spout off about the contrived “Clinton Cash” narrative.  Whenever I confront someone like @Ez ryder about Trump being a con man, they can’t just defend him straight up.  They can only scream, BUT HILLI VANILLI DID BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!!!11!!11.  Take away one of their “Hillary’s worse” cards and it frustrates them.  I’d be frustrated trying to defend Trump too.  Although EZ says he was never a big Trump fan, I’m guessing he was more of a Cruzer initially.  

Edited by XC.Morrison

lmfao

Hillary Clinton on Wednesday warned that if President Trump directs his Justice Department to investigate her role in a 2010 sale of a uranium company, it would be "a disastrous step into politicizing the Justice Department."

"This is such an abuse of power," Clinton said in an interview with Mother Jones, following reports that the Justice Department is considering appointing a special counsel to investigate.

"I regret if they do it because it will be such a disastrous step to politicizing the justice system," she said. "If they send a signal that we're going to be like some dictatorship, like some authoritarian regime, where political opponents are going to be unfairly, fraudulently investigated, that rips at the fabric of the contract we have, that we can trust our justice system."