‘HE HAS TO GO!!!’ Fox fans furious after Shep Smith blows up right-wing conspiracy about Uranium One

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

lmfao

Hillary Clinton on Wednesday warned that if President Trump directs his Justice Department to investigate her role in a 2010 sale of a uranium company, it would be "a disastrous step into politicizing the Justice Department."

"This is such an abuse of power," Clinton said in an interview with Mother Jones, following reports that the Justice Department is considering appointing a special counsel to investigate.

"I regret if they do it because it will be such a disastrous step to politicizing the justice system," she said. "If they send a signal that we're going to be like some dictatorship, like some authoritarian regime, where political opponents are going to be unfairly, fraudulently investigated, that rips at the fabric of the contract we have, that we can trust our justice system."

She’s spot on.

trump would take on dictator status.

Just now, Mainecat said:

She’s spot on.

Maybe he should for a little while.  Start loading you dipshits up in the cattle cars for "treatment".  I'd be cool with it.  And I'd kill Moto and his boy band if they got in the way.

:lol:

Poor Moto.

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

She’s spot on.

Clinton bloviating about politicizing the justice department.......and abuse of power.  I'll say one thing about that woman.....she's got balls bigger than any man to have the nerve to say that.  The downright scary part is guys like you are actually still buying what she's selling

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Clinton bloviating about politicizing the justice department.......and abuse of power.  I'll say one thing about that woman.....she's got balls bigger than any man to have the nerve to say that.  The downright scary part is guys like you are actually still buying what she's selling

No shit...wow.

Just now, Mainecat said:

A pass from what?

having an investigation done on the U1 deal, how her husband received double the speaking fees from the RUSSIANS ($500K) and how  RUSSIAN firms associated with U1 gave over a $131 million dollars to the Clinton slush fund disguised as a charity..  Try and keep up MC...

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

having an investigation done on the U1 deal, how her husband received double the speaking fees from the RUSSIANS ($500K) and how  RUSSIAN firms associated with U1 gave over a $131 million dollars to the Clinton slush fund disguised as a charity..  Try and keep up MC...

Lmfao that’s been debunked many times. Even a Republican controlled Washington won’t touch.

its just a smoke screen from Trump and wingnut Fox News.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Lmfao that’s been debunked many times. Even a Republican controlled Washington won’t touch.

its just a smoke screen from Trump and wingnut Fox News.

gotcha, so she gets a pass because of who she is,..:thumbsup:

Well apparently ole Shep was wrong in his statement.....Hillary should have excused herself from the board because of the donations she received....she had final signing authority on the deal....lots of cover ups.... hopefully the right people go down.

59 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Unbelievable!!!  What a hypocrite.