‘HE HAS TO GO!!!’ Fox fans furious after Shep Smith blows up right-wing conspiracy about Uranium One

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Shepards not very likeable...

I used to like him quite a bit but he seems to have grown bitter or something....after the Rand Paul thing happened he was talking to another Fox News anchor..a woman...and he kept going on and on about how there had to be more to the story to the point that she starting looking uncomfortable because he kept saying it...it was bizarre.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I used to like him quite a bit but he seems to have grown bitter or something....after the Rand Paul thing happened he was talking to another Fox News anchor..a woman...and he kept going on and on about how there had to be more to the story to the point that she starting looking uncomfortable because he kept saying it...it was bizarre.

Yes...i agree...and yes i remember that as well.....i use to look forward to his report....now I dont care. :lol:

Jeff Sessions indicated today that there will be no investigation of uranium one. Mainly because he doesn’t want to look like a fool. This story was spoon fed to Fox News droolers that look so fucking brain dead that only they can understand one another. It’s like watching amoebas communicate. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Jeff Sessions indicated today that there will be no investigation of uranium. Mainly because he doesn’t want to look like a fool. This story was spoon fed to Fox News droolers that look so fucking brain dead that only they can understand one another. It’s like watching amoebas communicate. 

You try way too hard.

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Jeff Sessions indicated today that there will be no investigation of uranium one. Mainly because he doesn’t want to look like a fool. This story was spoon fed to Fox News droolers that look so fucking brain dead that only they can understand one another. It’s like watching amoebas communicate. 

You must have watched a different hearing...

5 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

You must have watched a different hearing...

There’s zero evidence to open a special council investigation. Trump just ain’t going down without a fight though. But rest assured, that crooked mother fucker is going down hard. Trump is toast. Sadly, he’ll be the last one to see it. Narcissists are a funny bunch. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yeah , the one they had at MC's house . 

I watched the whole dam thing today...if there was ever more a waste of tax payers money id like to see it.....and all cause they can't handle the fact they lost.

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

There’s zero evidence to open a special council investigation. Trump just ain’t going down without a fight though. But rest assured, that crooked mother fucker is going down hard. Trump is toast. Sadly, he’ll be the last one to see it. Narcissists are a funny bunch. 

We haven't seen anything that slightly resembles this yet now have we.

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

So are people that spew bullshit just to hear themselves talk^^^^^^

Edited by Jimmy Snacks