Happy "Bootlicker" Day!!

To all that served,  many thank you.  And my advice is, even if many patronize you while giving "thanks", make them thank you anyway, it hurts them in places they won't talk about...TO YOUR FACE.  :lol: 

A little airfield seizure OP....look at all those fucking kneelers!!!!!!!  

:saluting:

CCI06112017_0006.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I've been paying respects the last 2 days and bought my current favorite veteran and former Marine (my IT GUY) lunch yesterday. Both my grandfather's were ww2. FIL was Korea. All deceased. :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

My mom just sent me this, my grandfather at his Veterans day celebration in the facility he is in..Korean War vet and will be 101 years young in January 

mms_20171111_112322.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Thanks for starting this thread Zam. My youngest is fascinated with the old uniforms that I kind of forgot I had. My brother has all of the guns they came home with.:bc: I will have to wait until the wife and daughter aren't around to go through the pics. I think I have a few shot up Iran sailers that were wrapped up in their flag. I brought the flag home with me but ended up throwing it out because it smelled so bad. Couldn't exactly bring it to the dry cleaners.:lol:A Master Cheif destroyed most of my good pictures. We had to use a Polaroid back then. Couldn't drop off rolls of film to just anybody back then.:bc: