What are you drinking?

I used to love me a creamsicil..I'll have to try it.

Description

Stewart's Orange'n Cream is a non-dairy, caffeine and gluten-free super-premium soda, featuring a rich orange-and-cream blend that will remind you of those tasty, two-toned ice cream pops you had when you were a kid. It starts with a buoyant vanilla nose followed by smooth, creamy texture and sweet orange taste riding on light carbonation. It’s just delicious, without the sour or salty tastes that you might find in similar products. This is a rare, thirst-quenching soda! Our product comes in a 12 Oz and a pack of 12.
48 fl oz
˙
Creamy orange taste
˙
Non-dairy. Caffeine free

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

Just finished a capt and coke..might have one or three more tonight!

That  Stewart's Orange 'n Cream  sounds good..never heard of it though.

I'm only one state over from you. No Stewart's soda in NY? Also, time for you to give up the Captains and buy a real Rum, Sailor Jerry's is much better, higher proof too :bc:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I didn't plan ahead and have run out of rum :wall:  Only oter option is to drink Nicole's Raspberry Vodka.

Throw some cranberry juice in that! great summer drink and it helps old guys like us piss better. :lol:

24 minutes ago, ckf said:

I didn't plan ahead and have run out of rum :wall:  Only oter option is to drink Nicole's Raspberry Vodka.

Raspberry vodka and Lemonade is really good.  Same when mixed with cranberry juice :bc:   

• Gold Member
On 5/25/2016 at 8:09 PM, ckf said:

I'm only one state over from you. No Stewart's soda in NY? Also, time for you to give up the Captains and buy a real Rum, Sailor Jerry's is much better, higher proof too :bc:

North Country in NY has Stewarts they are just now starting to show up in the lower part of the state. I love Stewarts coffee.