What are you drinking?

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They are attached to my feet.  And I need my feet for my Crocs. :lmao:

You should be a leg model :lol:

My left leg is missing half its muscle due to being eradicated by a rear wheel from my cr250 after a crash from qualifing in 95 lol 

9 hours ago, xcr700 said:

You should be a leg model :lol:

My left leg is missing half its muscle due to being eradicated by a rear wheel from my cr250 after a crash from qualifing in 95 lol 

Holy shit!  Well, muscle is overrated anyway. :lol:  At least you lost it in a cool-ass way.  Not some fucking accident some knuckle head caused (other than yourself) or some wasting away disease.  I'm proud of my scars!  They all come with some cool stories....even if I don't exactly remember them all anymore. :lol: 

:bc:

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Fuckers....Sometimes  I wish I was back on the sauce....a little Makers or Wild Turkey sounds good. Oh yeah....coffee with half/half.:crazy:

Hey...you made the right call if you knew you needed to.  Man, I bet I really get hammed up twice a year.  I just cannot take the 3 day hangovers.  Headaches are the one thing I cannot deal with at all....even mild ones.  I just like to make a nice sippin' drink or two and chill.  Used to enjoy a drink with a nice cigar but haven't touched my stash in years. I actually wrapped them up and put them in the freezer where they slumber.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey...you made the right call if you knew you needed to.  Man, I bet I really get hammed up twice a year.  I just cannot take the 3 day hangovers.  Headaches are the one thing I cannot deal with at all....even mild ones.  I just like to make a nice sippin' drink or two and chill.  Used to enjoy a drink with a nice cigar but haven't touched my stash in years. I actually wrapped them up and put them in the freezer where they slumber.

It's weird because I still have a few High Life's in the fridge and half a bottle of turkey on top of it.....not even tempted. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit!  Well, muscle is overrated anyway. :lol:  At least you lost it in a cool-ass way.  Not some fucking accident some knuckle head caused (other than yourself) or some wasting away disease.  I'm proud of my scars!  They all come with some cool stories....even if I don't exactly remember them all anymore. :lol: 

Yeah, I'm covered in scars lol.  M6 favorite is the foot long one on my gut :flush:

Gaterade by the neighbors fire last night. Just woke up from a 11 hour nap. To tired to drink beer last night. Sorry guys,wish I would have got a picture of his girlfriends ass in them shorts.:guzzle:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Gaterade by the neighbors fire last night. Just woke up from a 11 hour nap. To tired to drink beer last night. Sorry guys,wish I would have got a picture of his girlfriends ass in them shorts.:guzzle:

Go back over there and tell her we wanna see and get a pic.