What are you drinking?

Was going to go for a 20-25 mile bike ride and slam a homemade Gatorade, but it is suppose to hail out here in the next 45 minutes or so, half dollar sized.

Better start in on the beer and part the Cruz outside, hoping for the hail.

• Like 1

Just now, Kivalo said:

25 minutes later and all I have to say is I should know better than to save 5$ gas station cigars in the freezer for 6 months. 

I used to smoke Backwoods cigars so I guess I probably wouldn't know the difference :lol:

36 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Started with Miller lite but I'm about to pour a Maker's Mark on the rocks and head outside with a cigar. 

its happening, you are becoming maincat, five more years and a move to cognac and it is over.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, ckf said:

I used to smoke Backwoods cigars so I guess I probably wouldn't know the difference :lol:

I don't know what those are, I'm no expert.  I have been looking forward to a cigar all day. All I got now is the shit taste in my mouth with none of the enjoyment! :lol:

At least I have my bourbon! 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Boered said:

its happening, you are becoming maincat, five more years and a move to cognac and it is over.

But I'm not a mindless liberal. :bc:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I have smoked the best Cuban cigars a vet used to give me 75 dollar cigars for helping him out, and you know what, a backwoods tastes better.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Boered said:

:lol:

Just now, Kivalo said:

I don't know what those are, I'm no expert.  I have been looking forward to a cigar all day. All I got now is the shit taste in my mouth with none of the enjoyment! :lol:

At least I have my bourbon! 

TC_R85775_ET003156_2.jpg?impolicy=PRODUC

Just now, Kivalo said:

But I'm not a mindless liberal. :bc:

Neither was he before the cigars and cognac, you are one step away from becoming an addle minded old coot that claims to be an independent but sucks dem cock....save yourself before it is too late.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Boered said:

I have smoked the best Cuban cigars a vet used to give me 75 dollar cigars for helping him out, and you know what, a backwoods tastes better.

I used to enjoy them :bc:

Just now, Boered said:

Neither was he before the cigars and cognac, you are one step away from becoming an addle minded old coot that claims to be an independent but sucks dem cock....save yourself before it is too late.

:lol:

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Boered said:

I wont consider myself in danger until I need depends. :bc:

• Like 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

Serious question? Why is it that BL drinkers seem to leave more cans on the trail than any of the others?

My guess? Its one of the most popular beers in the world, its just a numbers game. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Serious question? Why is it that BL drinkers seem to leave more cans on the trail than any of the others?

Around her it's mostly Busch cans. We went on a 4 wheeler ride last year with a bunch of guys and had a beer stop at a common sled stop. My buddy Ed picked up something like 60 cans,,,mostly Busch and the rest Bud Light. Fuck that,,cans are worth 10 cents around here,,,,,they can ride home for the amount I bring.

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Around her it's mostly Busch cans. We went on a 4 wheeler ride last year with a bunch of guys and had a beer stop at a common sled stop. My buddy Ed picked up something like 60 cans,,,mostly Busch and the rest Bud Light. Fuck that,,cans are worth 10 cents around here,,,,,they can ride home for the amount I bring.

When I was involved with a club in NH BL cans were the majority of the cans that we picked up every spring. But, there isn't a bottle bill in NH so they are worthless.

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

My guess? Its one of the most popular beers in the world, its just a numbers game. 

Doesn't everyone know, empties go in the bellypan?  :lol:

Busch used to be $34.95 for a 24 of cans and Bud Light was/is $41.95. now Bush has creeped up to $40.00 so more folks will switch now that there is little difference in price.