Republicans have moved past Gay Marriage...Dems won't let it go.

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Because they haven't dumbass.  You're Momo level stupid and I mean that in a good Christian way. :lol:

Take a look at the platform and all the religious liberty :lmao: bills they propose and pass.....and then remind me how they have moved past the issue. :lol:. Holy fuck are you clueless.....and dumb :bc: 

Sorry square head but your party is the one of intolerance and divisiveness.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Because they haven't dumbass.  You're Momo level stupid and I mean that in a good Christian way. :lol:

Take a look at the platform and all the religious liberty :lmao: bills they propose and pass.....and then remind me how they have moved past the issue. :lol:. Holy fuck are you clueless.....and dumb :bc: 

Look at this clueless democrat.  Hey snowbeavis, go read about how the dnc keeps you under it's thumb.  Fellas, these are the type of pussies we need to deal with.

4 hours ago, Anler said:

There are tons of fags in the Republican party. The party doesn't really care, they are just pandering for the Bible thumper vote. 

hillary was well known to be a dyke and she was anti queer marriage 

4 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

hillary was well known to be a dyke and she was anti queer marriage 

Pandering to voters. Do you think all of the sudden Hillary has convictions? After you call her a liar day after day?

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Pandering to voters. Do you think all of the sudden Hillary has convictions? After you call her a liar day after day?

Of course she's pandering. 

7 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Why is it that while Republicans have moved past the gay marriage issue and acceptance yet Dems keep bringing it up....are pols like Pelosi afraid that another of their Republican Boogiemen has been struck down? God, Guns and Gays eh Nancy....seems your party is the one of intolerance.

Moved past as in refuse to make it legal?

5 hours ago, Boered said:

Moved past as in refuse to make it legal?

I just read the R platform and they have some work to do although I think individual Republicans feel differently.

35 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I just read the R platform and they have some work to do although I think individual Republicans feel differently.

:nuts:. :lol: You're OP is fucking wrong :bc: You should edit it.  

44 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:nuts:. :lol: You're OP is fucking wrong :bc: You should edit it.  

No because I still feel a lot of the individual R's have moved past it and if I've learned anything here candidates have zero culpability in the actions of the party heads. Not to mention the constant divisive speech coming from the likes of Pelosi and Obama belies there supposed tolerance and inclusiveness.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Maybe so , but it's less of a problem to me than if I went from an easy going fun to goof around with guy to a miserable mopey bitch like you did .  :bc:

Your deff a alright guy-even if you do run cats!:bc:

:D

Edited by Capt.Storm

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

Yeah..some get sucked in way to deep!

Fawk i have too check myself now and then.:bc:

Me too , I've been getting WAY too wrapped up in the political crap lately , pretty sure some people on FB have me blocked and maybe even on a watch list :lol:

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Me too , I've been getting WAY too wrapped up in the political crap lately , pretty sure some people on FB have me blocked and maybe even on a watch list :lol:

I don't even remember you being into it on hcs..maybe it's just my sometimers kicking in though.:lol: