Bought a Generator

f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Well since I was about 23 and started doing construction on my own....and I hauled my last generator to deer camp and left it there. It was still running up until maybe 2 years ago 

You should have just posted this:

:dave:

:lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well since I was about 23 and started doing construction on my own....and I hauled my last generator to deer camp and left it there. It was still running up until maybe 2 years ago 

Come to think of it Ive got a nice collection of gennys...ive got a 5500w onan on the toyhauler....a 7000 and 2000 watt honda inverters... And a generac standby unit for the house. :lol:

Just now, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Come to think of it Ive got a nice collection of gennys...ive got a 5500w onan on the toyhauler....a 7000 and 2000 watt honda inverters... And a generac standby unit for the house. :lol:

Well that's very nice , I'm very proud of ya :bc:

1 minute ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

I should sell the 7000w. I use to power the house with it you faggot!!!

I have a 14 kw NG Generac on an automatic transfer switch at the house, and a 5500 watt Yamaha on wheels.  Things are a life saver when the powers out. :bc: 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Cool story.  Now go run off and tongue kiss a 220 outlet.:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Got the generator home and back fed my panel through an outside outlet. Jumpered both bus bars so I had all single phase circuits ......

And 45 minutes later the neighbors lights all came on :lol: 

So... are you saying you backfed into your panel and all your neighbors fed off of your generator?  Or after spending the money and getting everything set up, the power was back on 45 min later?

1 minute ago, low-1 said:

So... are you saying you backfed into your panel and all your neighbors fed off of your generator?  Or after spending the money and getting everything set up, the power was back on 45 min later?

dude....I'm a fucking electrician