Check your account email address ×

any one get ther sleds out yet?

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The wheel kit is a 5 minute job.

Dude must I remind you that you own a sled that you had to wrestle fuck a bracing kit into so the front bulkhead doesn't fold up like one of f7bens empty Coors Light cans when you hit a bump :lol: 

My sled hit a tree head on and had no structural damage. :bc: 

9 hours ago, Highmark said:

800 Gade and a boosted z1 Turbo.   I also got a NOS 1100 CS trailable Mach Z that i play with.  I'm use to the power.  The step down from the Z1T to the 800 was what made me want this sled.   Its hard to explain but once you put saddle time on a 230-250 HP sled its hard to drop back to 150.  

Ah, ok.  I've ridden alotta fast sleds, but a turbo requires a special kind of throttle control. :lol:  At least for me.  A 800 2 stroke feels like a toy after getting off a good running turbo.  Nice sled though for sure, everything I wanted my 12 XF turbo to be. Enjoy :bc: 

8 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

It's not hard to explain. Back when we rode bikes we all bought the biggest fastest ones and then did shit to make them faster. Nobody ever says "I wish I would have gotten the slower less powerful model" I don't get a turbo because I know I'll get addicted to the power and probably end up killing myself. It's like heroin, you won't like it if you don't try it. :lol:

And I came from the dirtbike world where bigger wasn't better.  Sleds seem like a combo of both kinds of riding, fast and smooth, or bumpy and technical.  Nothing like a turbo in the big country for sure, but they're more work wrestling in the tighter stuff. :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

You should have traded that Skeedoo for the firechicken  :bc:

I would in a heartbeat. Probably worth a lot more than my sled is

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Fresh out the crate

DSC_1377.JPG

You are going to love that sled. It needs studs really bad so don't fuck around. That thing is squirrelly as fuck without them 

On 11/6/2017 at 8:42 AM, Highmark said:

Been looking at that.   I'm leaning Turbo Dynamics with their flasher.   270 hp power trail and a 290 HP light race on 94 Octane.  Also like their anti-lag launch control that runs thru the high beam light button.  

Take a look at this. Works with both Hurricane and TD tunes. Thread over on TY for more info: https://ty4stroke.com/threads/gap-flasher-tune-jukebox-feature-2017-11-06.149992/

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

Take a look at this. Works with both Hurricane and TD tunes. Thread over on TY for more info: https://ty4stroke.com/threads/gap-flasher-tune-jukebox-feature-2017-11-06.149992/

Damn.   That system is cool.   Decisions, decisions.