any one get ther sleds out yet?

15 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

When people ask me how I lost the weight I tell them I have aids. I get tired of telling people everything I'm doing. :lol:

Our buddy matt would say, you got peehole ebola.  The bad one. :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

When people ask me how I lost the weight I tell them I have aids. I get tired of telling people everything I'm doing. :lol:

I say Im staying away from the trough. :)

3 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Mine is in the garage on the lift. Doing some maintenance but hope to be ready by December 1st. If there is snow up nord I'm going. 

Clean out all the asbestos dust and do the scheduled pre season top end rebuild ?   :bc:

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I know guys are ridding out west .

but has any one gotten in the yard rip or the inside slope of a ditch yet ?

closest I have come is backing 1 off the trailer in to the garage

I put the wheels on on and it took it for a ride down the road when I brought it home, and then did that again one night about a week and half ago, cheap thrills :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Highmark said:

Nope.  :lol:  :whistle:

my buddy makes this set up, its a sweet piece, doesnt void warranty as you can just disconnect the PC if it needs to go to the shop, and the dial-a-boost is pretty sweet too, turn it up for the lake and turn it down for the tight trails..

https://excellmotorsports.stores.dealerspike.com/product.aspx?zpid=6619922

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Just picked the new stallion up.

20171104_122939_resized.jpg

Now we're talking!  Nice! :bc: 

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

nice sled!! going to do anything to it??

Hopefully, successfully hang onto it when its clamped. :lol:  :bc: 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

my buddy makes this set up, its a sweet piece, doesnt void warranty as you can just disconnect the PC if it needs to go to the shop, and the dial-a-boost is pretty sweet too, turn it up for the lake and turn it down for the tight trails..

https://excellmotorsports.stores.dealerspike.com/product.aspx?zpid=6619922

Been looking at that.   I'm leaning Turbo Dynamics with their flasher.   270 hp power trail and a 290 HP light race on 94 Octane.  Also like their anti-lag launch control that runs thru the high beam light button.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Been looking at that.   I'm leaning Turbo Dynamics with their flasher.   270 hp power trail and a 290 HP light race on 94 Octane.  Also like their anti-lag launch control that runs thru the high beam light button.  

Just curious, what sled are you coming off of?   Even stock, that thing will be faster than any stock 2 stroke made. :bc: 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Just curious, what sled are you coming off of?   Even stock, that thing will be faster than any stock 2 stroke made. :bc: 

800 Gade and a boosted z1 Turbo.   I also got a NOS 1100 CS trailable Mach Z that i play with.  I'm use to the power.  The step down from the Z1T to the 800 was what made me want this sled.   Its hard to explain but once you put saddle time on a 230-250 HP sled its hard to drop back to 150.  

Edited by Highmark

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Ill be at Excell's today, Ill ask him if he has anything in the works for more hp and launch control..:thumbsup:  I can tell you that exhaust system he made is a frigging work of art compared to the other ones I have seen..

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Ill be at Excell's today, Ill ask him if he has anything in the works for more hp and launch control..:thumbsup:  I can tell you that exhaust system he made is a frigging work of art compared to the other ones I have seen..

Sweet.   I've always heard good things about Excell.  

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

800 Gade and a boosted z1 Turbo.   I also got a NOS 1100 CS trailable Mach Z that i play with.  I'm use to the power.  The step down from the Z1T to the 800 was what made me want this sled.   Its hard to explain but once you put saddle time on a 230-250 HP sled its hard to drop back to 150.  

It's not hard to explain. Back when we rode bikes we all bought the biggest fastest ones and then did shit to make them faster. Nobody ever says "I wish I would have gotten the slower less powerful model" I don't get a turbo because I know I'll get addicted to the power and probably end up killing myself. It's like heroin, you won't like it if you don't try it. :lol:

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

It's not hard to explain. Back when we rode bikes we all bought the biggest fastest ones and then did shit to make them faster. Nobody ever says "I wish I would have gotten the slower less powerful model" I don't get a turbo because I know I'll get addicted to the power and probably end up killing myself. It's like heroin, you won't like it if you don't try it. :lol:

Yep.   The 800's are a blast but honestly the pull from them seems......slow.   The turbo's however need a high level of respect.   Corners come up DAMN FAST on them if you are not careful.  That said you can kill yourself on a 440 fan if you drive like an idiot.