Shooting at Texas Church

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Seems religions cause an awful lot of conflict and death..:justsaying:

True.  Some are just taught to carry "conflict and death" outside of the walls of their place of worship.  Not saying who or what Muslim religion tho......

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

True.  Some are just taught to carry "conflict and death" outside of the walls of their place of worship.  Not saying who or what Muslim religion tho......

Ehhh, I won't single out one, seems they have all done it one time or another..which is stupid,  since it's all based on folklore and beliefs on imaginary figures..I have no issue with someone needing to believe in religion to better themselves..but that is where my religious empathy ends......I dont care what or who someone believes in, they are a fucking idiot.. 

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Ehhh, I won't single out one, seems they have all done it one time or another..which is stupid,  since it's all based on folklore and beliefs on imaginary figures..I have no issue with someone needing to believe in religion to better themselves..but that is where my religious empathy ends......I dont care what or who someone believes in, they are a fucking idiot.. 

Oh I agree.  Most religions have evolved over the centuries into kinder charters.  Few started out as peaceful.  One in particular, however, has stayed the same.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Probably too early to talk about gun control. Unless the perp is an immigrant and then this will be the right time to talk about immigration. 

Gun control  has work so well in Chicago , just like social programs 

Edited by Sleepr2

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Probably too early to talk about gun control. Unless the perp is an immigrant and then this will be the right time to talk about immigration. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

:lol:  yep. Another Kate’s law 

Couple of equal to and lesser than idiots.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Couple of equal to and lesser than idiots.  :lol:

I wonder how many People would have died if the “ poor immigrants “had not been brought into the states and given more advantages than their home country?