(d)onna bra - zile " I considered replacing The Odor of Failure , hilliary rotten clintoon with crazy uncle joe biden as the 2016 dem nominee "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/brazile-i-considered-replacing-clinton-with-biden-as-2016-democratic-nominee/2017/11/04/f0b75418-bf4c-11e7-97d9-bdab5a0ab381_story.html?utm_term=.6a0d18bbd4a3  :read:  The dem blood is flowing, the dam of clintoon corruption and insider party elite lies has burst wide open.  She should have pulled the trigger, ass to mouth biden would be the POTUS today , imo.

Edited by hwytohell

In my many years I have NEVAH wanted to see a political candidate get prosecuted, like I want to see the Clinton camp get nailed. NEVAH!! I can't explain the hatred I have for them. 

Watching some CBS this morning.

I thought they were going to go there :lol:

New shocking book allegations¡!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bush calls Trump blow hard.

Hacks.

8 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Bill's a bastard, but it's Hillary that I really hate. 

x2.  She's a textbook case of being a sociopath.  Any normal person would have retreated from the public stage 20 different times,  in the course of her career.  She just changes her hair style, writes a new book, spins a new narrative and goes out there and lies through her teeth, all while smiling.  I suspect she's still not done being in front of the cameras.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Brazile is quite the saint.   Come out now trashing Hillary.   Maybe she should also look in the mirror giving that crook all the debate questions.  She was a part of the whole thing.

Screenshot_20171103-163328.jpg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Brazile is quite the saint.   Come out now trashing Hillary.   Maybe she should also look in the mirror giving that crook all the debate questions.  She was a part of the whole thing.

Yea plus Donna's whole poor me I had to tell Bernie the bad news. Talk about self serving.

Brazille telling her party to "got to hell" when they are asking her to be quiet.  :lol: I mean, is it a death wish?  :lol:

Seriously though, I think all of us with a second grade level of intellect and reasoning knew a lot of this Tom-Fuckery going on in the dem party circumventing democracy and using the press to shield them.  I think we only saw the tip (which was enough).  I believe Hillary was/is in poor health...not just physical but mental also.  I think everyone knew it could have unraveled at any time if they evey goofed her meds up or she just came unhinged.

Many moments of her weirdness being caught on video raised flags but this moment during the debate showed me she was far from "sober".  A drug was there somewhere.

:lol:

Image result for clinton debate gif

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Yes quite true...her denying all the allegations on fox was priceless. :lol:

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Actually she couldn’t replace her.

She can most certainly set the process in motion.

Trump can't do a lot of things but can set the process in motion.

Get it Noah?