Winter 2017

You are correct, and I stand corrected. 

It was closer to 25% for the 600s..... :lmao:

Typically I notice a few litres on a 18-20 litre fill-up.  Not far off.....

Just now, Garth said:

Your claim was 20%. Not the case in the real world.

Frosty morning  here at a fully booked Thriftlodge Cochrane.

All brands well represented out there, not the usual high ratio of Doos like it used to be. Market leader status in jeopardy.

18 hours ago, Tommy said:

BTW, anyone around and studded up, some of the guys from Perf Rec and Bracebridge Yamaha as well as myself will be running some sleds on the gun on cooch again this sunday. Weather looks great. Bring some food and some drink. Radar your sled etc.... should be a good time. ( you can park at performance and run down the trail beside the shop and hop right on the lake, head north on the lake for 30 seconds and you will see everyone out having a good time!)

Hey I'm in for this, I'm on a black '14 Eltigre 600 with gripper skis.

What time you guys heading out there? Would be cool if some other brand 600's show up to compare against, I've hit 100mph on the speedo in 1200ish feet before but never put her on a gun.  Sounds like fun.

2 minutes ago, 007Rob said:

Hey I'm in for this, I'm on a black '14 Eltigre 600 with gripper skis.

What time you guys heading out there? Would be cool if some other brand 600's show up to compare against, I've hit 100mph on the speedo in 1200ish feet before but never put her on a gun.  Sounds like fun.

It will be last minute at this point. a bunch of the modded sled guys will be going to gull lake this saturday instead now. I will post here sunday morning when we head out

1 hour ago, Garth said:

Frosty morning  here at a fully booked Thriftlodge Cochrane.

All brands well represented out there, not the usual high ratio of Doos like it used to be. Market leader status in jeopardy.

The beautiful Thrift Lodge!!  Enjoy, are you heading to Fraserdale/Abitibi?

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

It will be last minute at this point. a bunch of the modded sled guys will be going to gull lake this saturday instead now. I will post here sunday morning when we head out

Sounds good

Yep, thinking of bringing the Elite and putting it on the gun. 

What time will you be there Fuzzy?  Or are you in the Women on Snow event again that day? 

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Hey Tommy, don,t forget to PM Puzzler, so he won,t have any legitimate excuses for not showing up, except that he is afraid he would get beat, bad, and that his mangina would be sore, for weeks.

1 minute ago, Puzzleboy said:

You forgot to answer.... what time will you be arriving, Fuzzy?  Fearing a Cat breakdown?  It's only a quarter mile or so.  

And I've already had my stock 1200 on a gun.  Lol

Oh, so that,s why you won,t show up to race Tommy. You already know it,s slooooooow. Gotcha.

I wonder who would win..... a 130hp sled, or the 165.....  yes, we'd better put them on the gun. 

Poor Fuzzy, when his meds run out, he reveals to the entire community how moronic he is.  :lmao:

5 hours ago, Poncho said:

The beautiful Thrift Lodge!!  Enjoy, are you heading to Fraserdale/Abitibi?

It was all I could get..

Fraserdale tomorrow.  Just leaving Hearst now after a late lunch.. (we didn't get outta Cochrane till 1030..) back to Cochrane now via some see trials might have ta do Smooth Rock for Dinner.

Puzzle the two 16' Polaris  800's and 800 E are getting within 500ml of each other on two fill ups so far. 

3 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

I wonder who would win..... a 130hp sled, or the 165.....  yes, we'd better put them on the gun. 

Poor Fuzzy, when his meds run out, he reveals to the entire community how moronic he is.  :lmao:

to be fair the indy is only 140hp