Winter 2017

59 minutes ago, Fozzy said:

Not a trail sled. That crash has nothing to do with having a studded track and most likely from the rider falling off going up down a chute in the mountains.

Don't some still buy those for Ont?:lol:

15 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

The pic says it all.

Wait..... don't the Polaris faithful on here claim that a Polaris can hit a tree at 80, and survive essentially unscathed? 

I doubt anyone ever claimed that.......but nice small tree regardless......but I have a nice picture of a tree in row 5 of a CRJ in Freddy...

1 hour ago, Garth said:

Haven't been to the canyon in years hoping to change that in a week n a half

They've cut the trail I to the bush at the top end now. No more road running. I saw 2 sleds before 10am. Probably another 50 all day. Westway lot is rammed with trailers.

Edit. Hope with the cold now the get the groomers out. Trails close to town are getting pretty beat.

Edited by Glenn in Caledon

2 hours ago, Glenn in Caledon said:

They've cut the trail I to the bush at the top end now. No more road running. I saw 2 sleds before 10am. Probably another 50 all day. Westway lot is rammed with trailers.

Edit. Hope with the cold now the get the groomers out. Trails close to town are getting pretty beat.

Good to hear the no road runnin at this time of year. Still 87 Oct up there?

T minus 10 hours and will be on the road to the great white north. Need to get gas, load the sled and gear, pick the boy up from daycare then just wait for the woman to get home so I can fuck off.

• Like 1

On 3/7/2017 at 6:32 PM, revrnd said:

CHEX said it was on a OFSC trail, nothing else in addition to the quoted.

Bancrotch Times today said it happened near Mink Lake on MLSS #178B. I can find 178 & 178A on the ITG. Whatever that is west of Maynooth & Lake St Peter.

Wow suprised your Polaris "got you home" for 730 miles based on what I "heard"..

Loose plugs can be a symptom of detonation.

Perfromance Rec? One of mine I bought from them is 5AK047.

2 minutes ago, Garth said:

Wow suprised your Polaris "got you home" for 730 miles based on what I "heard"..

Loose plugs can be a symptom of detonation.

Perfromance Rec? One of mine I bought from them is 5AK047.

Yea it came from them. Sleds got 3800miles on it now. Sled runs good again and it's got a 4 year warranty. So long as it survives 2 more days it'll be someone else's problem next year most likely.  A blue xcr is calling my name.

5 minutes ago, Glenn in Caledon said:

Yea it came from them. Sleds got 3800miles on it now. Sled runs good again and it's got a 4 year warranty. So long as it survives 2 more days it'll be someone else's problem next year most likely.  A blue xcr is calling my name.

Maybe a perfect 2017 XCR 800 with 1200 miles works better.....PM me. Uncle Don knows my stuff

4 minutes ago, Garth said:

The XCR is the only step up from what you have.

How's that 2" FTS you put on working? Want to sell it when you trade/sell your LE?

It was a nice upgrade. I no longer find my self braces for nasty hits when you hit a hole in the trail.

Edit. And I'll most likely pull it and out the stock shock in it when it goes.

Edited by Glenn in Caledon

Sounds like how it should be. I think my LE is perfect besides the fact the front arm blows through its travel way too easy.

I'd for sure be interested in buying that shock off you if you did not let it go with the sled.

1 hour ago, Glenn in Caledon said:

Up to 730miles. Had to limp back in to town this afternoon. Turns out the spark plugs need to be tight or it starts to detonate and goes into limp mode. 1700 miles after they were installed.

Meeting up with Kyle and rob in the morning.

IMG_20170309_123531.jpg

I bet detonation caused the loose plugs not the other way around.